Really?!

Tini's Pov:

*When I woke up I saw my diary and something was written there. I read and I finished with writing that part

...new friends. Right that moment my phone rang and it was Mechi

Tini: Hey Mechi! What's up?

Mechi: I want to ask you did you tell your dad about going to school?

Tini: Yes I did but *I get cut off by her*

Mechi: Did he say yes?!?!

Tini: He said that he will try to get me in that school

Mechi: Of course you will get in. You're so smart and also your parents are so rich.

 Tini: Mechi stop saying that we are rich we are just very lucky that we are born in a wealthy family.

Mechi: See you have also your goodness what helps a lot to get in. Maybe one day we can be a cheerleader.

Tini: Mechi are you kidding me I couldn't be a cheerleader like never in a million years

Mechi: You think you shouldn't be a good cheerleader?

Tini: Yes.

Mechi: Come on Tini I have never seen a more perky person than you even my friend Alaba who is the perkiest cheerleader. Also, I think that when you get in here you would be the captain of the cheerleader.

Tini: Mechi I still didn't get in and also I think I wouldn't be the captain of the cheerleader because I'm sure that you already have her.

Mechi: Thank God we don't have her because she gets hurt

Tini: Mechi what did you do to her?

Mechi: I maybe make her slip while we were doing a pyramid.

Tini: Why did you do that?

Mechi: Tini I did it as a favor of all of us cheerleaders because they were all so scared so I kinda lead the team but next year I don't want to and you would be the perfect person for it.

Tini: I don't think so. Look Mechi I need to go, my dad, is calling me for breakfast. 

Mechi: Okay see you later

Tini: See you later

*I come downstairs because my dad was making breakfast what means pancakes and he makes the best pancakes in the world. I would come downstairs and see dad talking with someone on the phone when he finally finished he see me*

Alejandro: Tini we need to talk

Tini: Am I in trouble

Alejandro: No you aren't. I want to tell you that you're in the boarding school with Mechi

Tini: Are you kidding me please tell me you aren't

Alejandro:  No I'm not kidding you are really in school and you get to share a room with Mechi and Lodovica.

Tini: That's great. When can I MOVE MY STUFF IN OUR DORM?

Alejandro: You can do that today from 10:00 AM.

Tini: Okay I will go pack my stuff.

Alejandro: Did you forget something?

Tini: No I don't think so

Alejandro: And what about breakfast should I eat it by myself?

Tini: No, no, no don't eat it I will eat breakfast!

*I eat my breakfast and fast change up in a white lace T-shirt, pink jeans, and golden-white flats*

*I was thinking how can I surprise Mechi? Then I thought of something*