》C H A P T E R - 2《

Title:

Exam

--_____--

"WHAT?! We don't get to enter the whatever exam?!?!"
Gajeel exclaimed. He was hoping to get some action as he hasn't done anything these past few day other than getting 2 dads. Yes.

TWO DADS!

Dadzawa and Papazashi!

Why are they acting this way you may ask?  It was the effects of being transported to this world and having shrunk down. None of the two parties mind it tho, Aizawa and Hizashi acts so much like a parent infront of them that the dragonslayers thought that having them as parents would be nice, although Gramps is still the best!

And learning more of the world they are in right now but to their horror, is filled with vehicles of all sorts of kinds. They literally had to beg their "Parents" to just let them run to the school instead of getting inside the metal box of death. To which Dadzawa agreed to just let them run  after 10 minutes of convincing.

---
So the dragonslayers ran too the school and treated it like some kind of training or exercise as they haven't been doing much other than goofing off with their "parents" and learning about what to expect in school, but to their dismay Gajeel, Natsu, and Sting's brains were fried after 30 seconds of reading. Wendy and Rogue however were getting the hang of it but was still very hard for them so Nezu had to give them extra study sessions so that they wouldn't fall behind academically.

Will the dragonslayers be able to do it?

Let us hope so.
---

So as I, the narrator has been saying The dragonslayers ran all the way to school following the black car of their parents although they felt nauseous looking at such contraption they didn't want to get lost while jumping from building to building, but that wouldn't be a problem honestly. The school was such a huge building that it made them gawk at its height. How could they not notice? Well we don't know either.

"So pops, when's this Exam gonna start?"
Natsu questioned present mic. Hizashi Yamada had the time of his life when the 5 children started calling him pops or papa, Aizawa was happy being called dad but not like he'll admit it.

" 8:30 am. Why are you asking kids? You know you can't join the exam since you 5 have already been tested by Nezu himself!"
Yamada exclaimed patting them in the heads.

( They like having pats but they don't know it yet )

" Oh, we just wanted to take a look at all the examinees. Aren't you gonna be the one to explain everything to them Papa?" Wendy questioned. Ohh, Yamada having the time of his life right now.

"Well yes! Would you like to see me in action my little listeners..?"
Yamada questioned the youngins to which they nodded simultaneously.

" We will ask Nezu to add 5 chairs up front then after follow me to the viewing area. It's where the teachers watch the students and evaluate them. Please do greet them. Remember! Last name before first name! Got it?"
And again the dragonslayers just nodded.

The outfits they are wearing.