The Last Kiss 4

I sobbed miserably. I wanted to go back home, why was I so stupid. He did this to me; I didn't have time to think. It was me or my father. I hated this.

My hair was matted and stuck to my forehead with sweat. I breathed in deeply. If I could figure out someway to sneak out and go back to Kelson, I would.

I looked out the window, wishing for the sun to rise. I did not want to be here. I need to keep my head high, and act strong. Then they will know I am not scared of anything. I will show them.

My father always taught me to be a strong girl for the family. So I need to be. My sister is here, somewhere. If I could just get her to make them release me. That would work.

I was just about to get up, but noticed that I was not the only one in the room. He was lying beside me. His breathing was soft and deep. I hope he was happy. I want to kill him.

I wonder what hour it is. No clocks, no way to know. No moon, just pitch darkness and stars.

I heard a loud booming knock at the door. I jumped a bit and quickly closed my eyes as if I was to be sleeping.

He awoke and groaned, got up from the bed and opened the door. I heard them whispering, but I could not make out what they where speaking.

"Who wakes up a man at this hour?" one snapped.

"Sorry sir, but it's urgent. They are rebelling. No way to stop them, they want her. The king says to give her up." One person said softly.

"Fine by me, I got what I wanted. Take her." He said. I think they are talking about me.

"She is sleeping. I doubt she wants to be woken." One pleaded.

"Wake her up, no big deal. I'm sure she will be confused anyways." He scoffed. Oh I hated them.

I heard footsteps, and they were coming closer to me, the hair on my neck stood on end. I felt one walk around to me; I could feel his body heat. He picked me up, and threw my onto his back. I laid there limp, eyes still closed.

It seemed like a long walk, but I believe we finally made it outside or wherever we were supposed to be.

"Is she hurt?!" I heard someone scream. It was Kelson. My heart rate went up a few beats.

"She is fine, now back away. I'm going to lay her on the ground, then you can get her." He said.

"Gently." My mom snapped. How many people were here?

He did not set me on the ground gently. More like he threw me. I hit the ground with a thud and I shot my eyes open.

It took all I had not to say anything.

He walked away, and Kelson was the first thing I saw.

"Exaveria, you are so stupid. What the hell were you thinking?!" he snapped at me. Well thanks dear, I was up all night worried about you too.

"I wasn't." I whispered.

"You are so stupid. I hope you know that." He said picking me up.

"Now I do." I sighed. It was cold and dark out, I clung onto Kelson more. I guessed that we were going to my house.

I don't think I have ever realized how much I love Kelson. I don't want to loose him, I never will. One day, I will get married to him, and then we will have babies. Pretty, pretty babies. As many as I want. I want them all to look like him. Not a single one should look like me.

I wish he could read my mind; I want him to know what I want. I doubt he want's what I want. I don't think he wants to get married to me, and I don't think he wants kids either. I think we will just say the same forever, just being one couple. Nothing more.

I'm not worth him anyway. He deserves better. He should get a girl with light hair, and light eyes. One that like's to wear dresses, and go out and show off. Instead me, dark hair, dark eyes, and hates to wear the horrid dresses.

"Don't you ever get tired of carrying me?" I asked. He looked down and at and chuckled.

"Nope, never. Why do you ask?" he said smiling.

"Just wondering, that's all." I said quietly.

I hope he won't ever get tired of carrying me. He is my wall. Without him, I'll come crashing down.