wish we were like that

hinata was in his bedroom staring at the window he then saw a family passed by.

hinata: ... Sigh

he looked at the window with his eyes full of sadness he then said "its almost time for father to go home" a tear fell into one of his cheeck, as he looked at a happy family . hinata the laughed as he said "if only we were like this"

the family was smiling and having fun they were cheering and laughing hinata was just looking from the window as he felt like like a million swords was stabbed in his heart, he was jealous while looking in the window he looked at the family smilin...

the family was smiling and having fun they were cheering and laughing hinata was just looking from the window as he felt like like a million swords was stabbed in his heart, he was jealous while looking in the window he looked at the family smiling and the first thing that came into his mind was "if we were just like that" he then decided to take a walk and clense his mind for a bit.

kenma's pov.

kenma was craving in suspense wishing to know who tangerine was, he never felt like this , all his life he had quite a lot of online friends but he never did crave in suspense wanting to know who they were, but this tangerine was someone who he wanted to meet, and someone he was longing to spend his days and even years, he went up to the sink and dunked his head trying to figure out why he cant stop thinking about this particular tangerine, he then opened the sink as water splashed all over his hair thru his face.

all his life he had thought that gaming was the only thing that could make him crave for it ,he thought that gaming was something that he wanted to keep all of his life he thought gaming was special as if he was destine to game, he then said who are you tangerine why do you keep popping in my head, just who are you..?

back to hinata

hinata started walking as he encountered different families, although they were different they all had something in common and that was "happiness" they all smiled as they talked ,as they say stories,and even recall happy memories, for hinata who had never felt this way he smiled the smile was full of sadness , anyone who saw it would feel pity , after all most of time only natsu and hinata got to hangout her mom was some what busy she earned money for them and took care of them, while hinata's father would spend their money on wine barely having enough money, hinata's mother had to skip meals as she had to feed her two kids , hinata would often hear his mother cry , sometimes hinata would make excuses not to eat so that they could have some money for food for the future, hinata felt angry as his mom had to suffer all of that as his father was barely home and only came back if he needed more money, hinata also noticed kissed mark on his fathers shirt as he felt resentment towards his father he had hope that his father would change but as he continued to grow older he finally understood that his father would never change..

kenma's pov.

he still kept wandering who tangerine was when suddenly he got and idea

kenma:💡

kenma smiled evily knowing he could hack his way too knowing who this "tangerine" was

to be continued

thx for reading 

my lovely readers(❤ ω ❤)

 A/N : i was gonna post this tommorow but-

im gonna post this early for you guys ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anyways i saw your comments and it made me laugh😂

💆‍♀️anyways thank again for reading💁‍♀️👁👄👁