꧁91꧂

"James." Leta called which he responded with hum. The couple sat on their bed together, Leta sitting between his legs with her head resting on his chest. "I know what I want to do." James raises his eyebrows in interest at what job she had finally decided to do.

"I want to join the order with you." Once the words left her mouth, James sat her up which made her turn around with a face of confusion. "But what about after Harry is born?" James asked.

"We can hire a nanny, unless you expect me to be a pretty little housewife." She spat, getting up from the bed but she found it difficult so out of sympathy, James helped her up which made her scowl. "Obviously not but it's a dangerous job, I don't want to lose you." James said, swinging his legs off the bed and took Leta's hands into his.

"And you think I want to lose you?" She asked, tears swelling up in the corner if her eyes. "I want to start now." She ordered which made James shoot up. "Now? Are you made? You could pop any day now!" He exclaimed which only pissed Leta off more.

"I need to. I need to start now." She sighed, lowering her voice and looking into his hazel eyes with her deep amber ones. "Why?" He asked with a desperate face to stop her from joining. "For Regulus." James let out a sigh before resting a hand on her cheek, diverting the flow of tears coming from her eyes.

"I want to stop them all." She added, her breaths shaky and quick. "I know, we all do." James replied as he pulled Leta to his chest and put on arm around her waist and the other on the back of her head.

                                        ༒
James and Leta stood outside the doors of 12 Grimmauld Place, a house she recognised dearly. "Are you ready?" James asked as he squeezed onto Leta's hand tightly. He smiled as she nodded before walking her up to the front door and pushed it open.

"Leta!" She looked up to see a familiar blonde girl running to Leta with open arms. "James said you were pregnant but I didn't think this pregnant!" She said as she wrapped her arms around her.

"How's my god-son going?" Sirius asked loudly as he turned to corner to see James and Leta, hurrying to her and kneeling down so he could put his ear on her stomach.

He didn't ask her first but he had touched her stomach some many times with out asking that Leta expected it by now. "I heard him say Sirius!" He exclaimed loudly, pulling his head away from her stomach then pushing his ear against it again.

"How about you ask how the person carrying him is going?" Remus asked, rolling his eyes when he saw Sirius. He walked up to Leta and as he passed Sirius he pushed the boy's head slightly so he lost his balance and fell.

"So,is everything okay?" The tall boy asked, looking at the two with a warm smile. "Leta wants to join the order." James sighed for he was not thrilled about this idea. Marlene squealed with excitement before taking Leta's hand to show her around and meet everyone.

"You don't sound that thrilled about it Prongs." Remus said, chuckling slightly as he crossed her arms. "Why would be?" James asked, looking at Remus for a genuine answer.

"Because she is your finance and you can kiss her whilst you stupefy Death Eater." Sirius said as he brushed himself down and stood back up. James looked at him with furrowed brows which made the dark haired boy shrug. "What? That's what me and Remus do."

James turned his head to look at Remus whose face was bright red and acted like he wanted to floor to swallow him whole.

The three boys then walked in the direction Marlene led Leta to, walking into the kitchen where Leta was saying hi to everyone. Remus noticed Mad-eye Moody walk into the room with a small spring in his step and a wide smile. "Wow, Mad-eye, you're in a good mood today." Remus said.

"Really? I think he looks rather-"

"Potter, if you finish that sentence, I will pick you up and throw you out the window." Mad-eye threatened through his teeth, interrupting the messy haired boy. "...Moody." James finished slowly and Mad-eye lunges for the boy.

But before he could do anything, they noticed Leta holding onto her stomach and doubling over in pain which they mistook for laughter. "I know it was a good pun but it wasn't that funny." James said which made her shoot her head up and scowl at him.

"I think I'm having contractions."