Chapter 6: Open

SNAP! The sound of the camera on their phone goes.

"Definitely blackmail material," Suna said while continuously taking photos of the two making out in the corner.

"Oh wow, they're really getting on it." Riseki blushed when they saw Osamu and Yamaguchi making out in a corner. "Who would have thought that cute innocent freckled boy can be that aggressive?"

"I do," Aran said looking at Kita. "It's always the innocent looking ones who are most dangerous in bed," This earned him a karate chop in his pancreas from Kita.

"Should we... Still, watch this?" Akagi stuttered, trying to look away but can't because he was curious.

The team turned to Atsumu who was quiet and dead focused watching those two not knowing what's going on in his head when in reality his saying, Don't chicken out! There you go! Use your tongue too! Turned to the left idiot, It's easier! Don't you dare bring shame to our family name by losing in a make-out session! Your other left idiot!!

Unfortunately, the Miya twin telepathy doesn't work outside the volleyball court. This means Atsumu just looks like a creepy pervert right now to his team. 

"Okay, this behavior is too much!" Kita said before clapping his hands twice. "We are leaving. Now.

"But Samu is-"

"Is having fun, don't worry I sneaked in a condom on your uniform's back pocket. He'll be fine." Kita interrupted before walking away. 

Everyone quickly pats their uniforms and found a cherry-flavored condom with a cute little logo of a dick with big eyes giving you a thumbs up, for your erection and your dedication to being safe. 

"When did you put this on our uniforms?" Suna asked, wondering if he can still use it since there was no expiration date.

"Don't worry, I changed it every month. So need to worry about it going bad."

"Wait, just condoms? No lube or anything else?" Akagi said with a soft voice. The rest of the team just turned to him and judged him. "What!? I'm just saying."

"Check your other back pocket," Kita said to which the team did and found a pack of lube with a matching logo. 

Holy crap, Captain's amazing! All of them collectively shouted in their thoughts. 

As the two walked together towards their Inn they were staying in, everyone started talking about Osamu and his new relationship. They all seemed glad that Osamu finally found someone after all these years. They've been setting him on blind dates with different people before too.

Aran noticed Atsumu who was surprisingly quiet. So he walked to Atsumu curious about what he thinks of all this. 

"I thought Samu hated romance and didn't want to be in a romantic relationship at all?"

Atsumu looked down, his expression suddenly changed. "Yeah," 

"Do you think he'll be okay?" Aran said, worried about them. 

"I think so, he better be." He sped up his pace a little.

Meanwhile, Osamu and Yamaguchi were just staring at each other, still wrapped in each other's arms and fresh from the kiss. Both of them looked shocked about what they did. 

"I'm sorry about that," Yamaguchi said, stepping away. "I don't know what came over me. It was a stupid accident I'm sorry."

"I don't think you can say that it was an accident," Osamu said, stretching his jaws a little. "Wow, do you work out your tongue? Mines a little numb."