maid dress(Dream x reader)

It was 12 am.I had just returned home from the event,Comic-con.I work as a cosplayer from time to time and it eventually became a hobby of me.Today,I wore a black maid dress with a black mask covering my face.
Duh,Covid.

I open my shared-apartment door with my quiet roommate,Dream.When I opened the door,I can immediately see darkness,no light whatsoever.I close the door behind me and reach out the light switch's.

"Why did you come late?"A man voice echoes from the living room.I squinted my eyes,trying to see the man.It was Dream,I mean he is the only one living with me.
I didn't bother to open the lights and walk slowly to my room.
"Cosplaying"I replied nonchalantly.As soon as I put my left hand on the doorknob,he grabs it and pin me against the wall.
Both of us were so close to each other.
"Dream?Let-"
"you look sexy in the dress"he said provocatively.
I had never see him so dominant like this,usually he would be quiet and friendly,not to mention the wheezing noises he would do inside his bedroom.

"Im tired,Dream.Lets talk tomorro-"I was interrupted by him kissing me and messaging my pussy.
I have to admit I was horny for a while.Maybe my period is coming.

He bites my lip,asking for entrance.I gladly gave it and our tongues fight one another.I wrap my arms around his neck and he squeezed my butt,making me gasp and jump.He dominated my mouth as I gave up.
We paused for a moment,looking at each other eyes.

"be a good maid,princess"he smirks and I nod,subconsciously obeying him.

He opened the door to his bedroom and sat near the edge of the bed.I place myself above his buldge and grind on him.
"you're doing so good princess."
"fuck princess you're so sexy"

He stand up and took off his clothes.Then he lied down on the bed,patting the space between his thighs.
I position myself in front of his dick and started to lick it.
"you're such a sexy maid."
"your so wet for huh princess"
"ugh! princess you're so good.harder"
He guided my head,pulling my hair.I can hear his deep moans and groans as I suck it.I accidentally bit his dick lightly and moan.My mouth loves it.
"make me cum princess!"
"fuck! fuck! ugh!"
"princess! ah! your mouth is so warm!"
He eyes my butts as I was sucking his dick and praises me.
"Your butt! fuck! I want to slap it"
"Bite me princess! ah! ah ugh!"
He cummed.
I look up at him,looking disheveled.

"shit princess thank you"
"now..I want to see your liquid too" he smirked and pull me up against him.
"no moaning,go slowly and beg"
I nod shyly and he rip off my panties.I started to ride him and begged.
"Can I go faster?"
"Say Master"he demanded.
"Master! can I do it faster?"
He slaps my butt and said "as fast as you want princess,cum to me"

I went faster on top of him and staring to moan out loud.I immediately kept quiet at beg him again "Master i want to moan!"
"fuck princess you're so good at begging,fine"

"um! ah! master!"
"ugh ugh! ah! Ah!"
I whimper at him.He stops and stand up on the floor.I was sexually frustated this time because I haven't cummed yet.
He pulls out a dildo from his a drawer and gave it to me.He smirks as lay down next to me.
"pleasure your clit,princess"
I started to push the dildo inside me and moan out loud
"ah! dream! master!"
He whispers praises on my left ear ,watching me wetting myself.
"you can do it princess"
"if you want my dick,then please yourself"
"you're doing so good,let me help you"
he licks my nipples and made circling motion on my left thigh skin.
"ah! master!"
"mmhmh"
"i want you inside me"
"master! fuck me please"

Abruptly,he throws the dildo away and positioned himself into me.He's so huge.
"now princess,be good and cum"
"yes master"
He quickly thrusts into me and both of our moans were all over the room.
"you're perfect for me"he said.
I moan out loud "mhm! master! mmmhm! I'm gonna cum!"
"cum to me princess,cum on me"
"yes master"
I could feel a knot inside my stomach,signalling I am close to my climax.
"your boobs are so beautiful princess"
"thank you master!"
"your clit is so wet for me"
"cum!"
Immediately both of us cummed together.Dream looks at me with a smile.

"Thank you babe"he said.