fight! (sapnapxreader)

"GO TO HELL!"I yelled furiously to the man sitting on the sofa,eating chips,too busy playing his game.

Nick.

"fuck off y/n! i'm not doing it right here, right now!!"

"it's been a month since you've lived here??!! I NEED MY OWN SPACE TOO!"

Me and Nick are fighting with each other.The reason was that he's been freeloading me in my house and settled up his own streaming setup in my living room.He has a house to live in,a perfectly fine one.
He said 'why not' when I had asked him why is he living with me for a long time.

I need my own space and thing's have been getting hard ever since classes online started.
I usually have good internet connection when i'm in meetings and stuffs.But ever since nick came,it became slower because he would play,stream things and stuff.

"look nick...ugh...you're my best friend and you have to understand that i need my personal space.my home" I insinuated while crossing both of my arms.

"i don't want to go back home."
"WHY??!" I said confused. "You have a wonderful home with parents that makes you dinner and you feel happy in your bedroom and yeah....HOME"

"it is home but it aint sweet like this".He smirks and pulls me down on his lap.I was surprised by his actions and kept quiet.

"and that's how easy it is for you to shut up"
I blush at his words,my knees at each of his left and right side.I was on top of him.On his thighs.Close to his chest.

"that's a good girl huh"
He whispers at my right ear and his finger makes circling motions on my skin at my back.
I whimper as he slowly grips my butts and started to guide me,grinding him.

I've never done this before so I fucking called dibs and immediately got off him,heading to my bedroom.

"wait-y/n?"

I was going to close my door but he held it open fastly.

"sorry..."he said softly and turns around.
Where is he going? Am I ready for this? Is he okay with this?
I panic as I watch him slowly getting further to me.I remember last night I was horny af and I didn't have someone special to fuck with.
So i just resisted the sensual feeling.

Fuck this shit

I murmured and pulls nick into my bedroom,he had wide eyes watching my actions.

"what do you need baby?"

I am wet for nicknames.

um,uhh,lets-cont-continue...

he smirks and plays dumb at me.

do what?
tell me baby continue what?

I couldn't hold it anymore of his teasing and slams my lips on his.
I can feel him smirking and he leads me to the bed.
He lays down and places me on top of him,just like a second ago.
He slides his right hand down my body,his left hand cupping my cheek.

He stops our movement and stands up,leaving me looking disheveled.He goes to my closet and started to search for something.

A skirt.
and its pink.

I can't believe he founded the skirt I usually wear when I was horny,a short skirt that makes the people who wears it look slutty or sexy cuz it's literally short,you can see butts.

He then searches for something else...the shirt that comes with the skirt.
A tight,white with big cleavage-showing shirt,short-sleeves and ends at the waist.

He then walks at me and started to undress me.After I'm naked,leaving in only my pink lingerie he eyes me up and down and dresses me up in the skirt and shirt.

After he finished,he places me on his lap again,guiding me to grind on him.

do it good baby

I obey and started to grind on him slowly.
We both starts to moan.

baby you look so cute umhmhh~
call me daddy baby~

mhmh! daddy~

As soon as I said that,he strips down himself and I can see his huge dick springs out the boxers.

like what you see baby~

I nod.

let's do a little role-playing~~

He starts to slap my butt and I put hands on his shoulders.I moan at the continuing slaps,making me feel pleasure.

tell daddy how good he slaps the little slut infront of him~

daddy~
do it more~~!

sure baby!
anything my horny slut likes~~

mhmh! daddy!!!

He slaps harder and faster and I grind on him more and more fast.My moans were all over the room.My clit is wet af.His dick is just making me feel insane.

aww baby look at your weak self!
my little horny slut!
does my dick makes you good?~
wanna taste it~?

yes! ah!
i'm your little slut!
daddy!

He shoves me down on his dick and I started to lick it.

damn slut! you make daddy feel so good~
daddy wants you to do more!
suck it baby~
hard!

I suck in his dick like sucking ice cream and putting banana on ones mouth.
He groans and moans and starts to guide my face.

I stop to gather my breathing but nick quickly pulls me up to his face and turns our position.

Now he is on top of me.

do you give me permission?

I nod my head as a yes and he thrusts in to me.
I grip the bedsheets ,feeling pleasure and pain.

fuck itttt
aumhhh!!
daddyyyyy!!!!~~~

oh you are so good~
look at you squirm as you're under me~
my little slut~
a slut for daddy~~

He goes faster and faster and we both cum at the same time.

I didn't know what to say,i'm fucking tired af.

Can i be your special someone?

Nick asks.
Without thinking I immediately nod my head as a yes and fell asleep right after.

good night princess~