One and only chapter woohoo

*Lattie’s pov*

I nervously play with my long hair. Again.

I’ve been doing this for about fifteen minutes now, because separating blonde and light brown locks seems to be the most calming activity right now. And the reason why I desperately need to calm down is the simple fact that I’m standing a few metres away from Michael Clifford.

It’s the first 5SOS meet and greet I have ever been to here in Baltimore. But, even though all the boys are coming, I decided to just go and meet Michael first, aka my sunshine.

I’ve been listening to every single conversation he has had with every single fan he has met. They are all pretty boring, and most of the girls just ask the same damn questions then leave.

“Michael can you please follow me on Twitter?” The girl before me asks, and I’m 100% sure it’s the fortieth time I have heard that question today.

He nods, they take a picture, she hugs him and leaves. She could at least say thanks. As if I cared anyways.

“Hey, it’s your turn, hun!” I blush as I walk up to him, feeling quite stupid.

“Hi Michael” I simply say. I feel so short and tiny next to him. “Uhh, I just wanted to tell you I really like your hair...”

I mentally face palm, as I awkwardly smile. Way to make a fool out of yourself, Lattie. I’m such a professional.

“Aw, what about me?” He pouts making himself even cuter than before, and putting my emotional stability in risk. “Do you not like me?”

“Not one  bit” I chuckle, my awkwardness starting to fade away. “I just love ya I guess!”

We laugh and talk, and he actually seems to be having a good time, until some man comes and whispers something to Michael. Mikey nods at him, his expression saddening.

“I guess I’ll have to go...” I say after realizing what the man must have said, getting sad too. Michael laughs confused, and I make a weird face as an answer.

“It’s just that you never asked me to follow you on Twitter... Do you not have one?”

I chuckle before assuring him “I do, of course I do”.

“Are you not going to tell me your username then?”

------------------------

Michael: what the fuck

Me: hi to you too Michael

Michael: I checked before following and you were not following me

Michael: that’s not how a lady treats her sunshine

Me: oops I saw you were online and unfollowed to refollow

Me: the fangirl struggle when trying to get noticed

Me: you don’t know how hard it is to get a simple follow

Michael: well you just got it

Me: right

Michael: now’s when you say “thanks Mikey ily loads”

Me: thanks Mikey I like your hair:-)

Michael: stop with the Luke smiley

Me: soz I’m muke af

Michael: I’m mattie af

Me: shut up Mikey

Michael: :(

Michael: so as I followed you I was wondering if you could return the favour?

Me: sure, but I already follow ya so idk what you’re talking about

Michael: just fill out a survey really quick? Pls

Me: suureee

Michael: (pic)

Me: ...

Me: smooth af Clifford

Me: you win this time

Michael: :D

My light eyes smile while they focus on filling the “survey” and sending it to him. My innocent self can’t still work out why Michael Clifford would want to text me.

It’s not like I’m one of those gorgeous American girls. After all, I’m just a petite blond Irish girl who happens to be at the right place for once. Thanks Baltimore.

*****

Sooo this is my entry for the contest! I really hope you like it.

Just to make everything clear:

-the pic Michael sends is the one up there if you’re reading it on your phone (in case you can’t see, it’s a form for a new contact el oh el)

-Lattie is an Irish girl who moved to Baltimore bc family living there. She’s thin, short, blonde and has multicoloured eyes (I call them hazel bc mixed colours: green, blue and grey, even a little amber or brown idk). She’s awks and shy at first, then COMPLETELY the opposite.

-idk if you have any questions, I’ll be glad to answer:)