AIZAWA-SENSEI DID YOU-!?

Midnight : kInKy/humanperfum
Aizawa: meowbitch/katdad
Yamada:igoloud/ihatebugs/dickhair
All might: Deku/SPOOKYSCARISKELET-
Thirteen: Im13y.o/Noair
Snipe:snape
Nezu: Dumb-eldoor/RATDAD
Vladking:Barkbitch
Powerloader: ibuild
Tensei: tenya
Miss.joke: HAHAHA
Cementoss: kirishima
Ectoplasm: heysister
Beastjeanist: mr.bean
TenyaIida: trainrepclass
Shinsou:katson

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Katson: MAYDAY MAYDAY OR WHATEVER IT SPELLED/CALLED

Katdad: HSHSHAHJSJAHSA

Trainrepclass: Onii-san What the fuvk?

(A/N Tenya called aizawa "onii-san" because, Aizawa used to babysitt him when he was a bebeh)

Humanperfum: WHAT HAPPEND? I NEED SOME TEA IM BORED

Ihatebugs: 😏😏

HAHAHA: 👀- But like YEAH WHAT HAPPEND!?

REPLIED Ihatebugs: 😏😏
Tenya: I HAVE A BAD FEELING WITH THAT EMOJI-

Katdad: HSJAHHSJS

Katson: M A Y D A Y

Trainrepclass: Since no one gonna explain it so ill explain, SO- onii-san was teaching class.

Tenya: **can you not call him onii-san? You literally never called me onii-san _cries_**

Humanperfum: Why the "**" "__"

Tenya: sorry not sorry but i forgot this isnt whatsapp- I MEAN DISCORD-

Katson: ewww whatsapp is for old ppl.

Humanperfum: i hate this message chat

Trainrepclass is typing agressivelly...

Humanperfum: changed my mind. This app is amazing

Trainrepclass: So it all started when i wake up at around 5:00AM then i jumped out of my bed, go to the bathroom seeing tensei going there with his wheelchair then i started running to him and crash him/hit him and kicked his legs and take chilly sauce and pour it to his "just woken up face" then i DO MY BUSSINES IN THE BATHROOM. Then i wore my UA uniform looking at the mirror proudly. Then i realized its 5:43 so i ran out and take toast since im late i supposed to go to shool around 5:30. When i had to class im early then slowly the students/ my classmates came and of course the first one who i saw was, Shinsou. (a/n he transfarred to class 1-A or whatever it called) Ok then i just sit at my assigned chair not doing anything while waiting my classmates/the studnets came in one by one then onii-san came in and greet us. Then thats how the lesson started. When its in the middle of lesson onii-san phone started ringing, he said "BE RIGHT BACK CLASS IN A SECOND" he opened his phone and answered the phone, they talked. And talked THEN ONII-SAN STARTED TO BLUSH AND SCREAMED AT THE PHONE. Me and shinsou started to laugh until we fell of the chair. We both stare at each other like we both read each other minds, OKAY MAYBE JUST MAYBE SHINSOU READED MY MIND. Then we know who called him... ITS PROBABLY HIS HUSBAND/PRESENT MIC/HIZASHI YAMADA. THEN WE BOTH CONTINUE TO LAUGH WHILE MINA AHIDO JUST FANGIRLING IN HER SIT MOMO,JIRO, TSUYU IS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO IT WAS WHILE I TRIED TO ASK RECOVERY GIRL IS SOMETING WRONG WITH AIZAWA-SENSEI EVEN THOUGHT I KNOW WHATS HAPPENING BAKUGOU IS TELLING ME TO STOP BEING AN IDIOT- MIDORIYA AND URARAKA IS HOLDING ME FROM GOING TO RECOVERY GIRL TODOROKI-KUN HELPING MIDORIYA WHILE THE OTHERS ARE JUST SHOCK *BREATHES AGGRESSIVELLY*

Humanperfum: whoa chill man you took 20 minutes on typing that lmao.

Katson: YOU DONT NEED TO TYPE YOUR MORNING ROUTINE OR EVERY DETAIL.

Tenya: im proud.

Katdad: HOLY SHIT THATS ALOTTA WORDS

Deku: you literally explained it in a whole entire paragraph...