Chapter one

Y/n's pov:

Finally, it was the first day of highschool. I could feel the sun hit me in the face, the light beaming onto my My Little Pony covered bed and my fursuit on the other side of my small, cramped bedroom. I feel my eyes open, and then I blink, only to turn over to look at my Hello Kitty alarm that said 7:40am. Oh shoot.

"OH NO I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" I blurted out with panic in my eyes. I quickly get out of my bed, nearly tripping over a lego piece and then ran over to my wardrobe to change into my outfit for the day. I had to make sure that I look good for the first day, just in case I see any cute boys at school. I decide to wear a black t-shirt, black sneakers, white socks, and black leggings because I know that I am brocken 😰. After changing into my edgy clothes, I put on my fursuit.

After I pack my things for school, I rush downstairs to eat my breakfast, which was only a half eaten strawberry because there's not enough food in the house

After I pack my things for school, I rush downstairs to eat my breakfast, which was only a half eaten strawberry because there's not enough food in the house. Only me and my little brother, Family Hub™ Multi-door Fridge Freezer, 550L, live alone because our parents died in a car crash when I was 3, and then my aunt and uncle decided to take care of us but then they got murdered by an out of control zebra that escaped the zoo a few years ago. Ever since that, I've had to take care of myself and Family Hub™ Multi-door Fridge Freezer, 550L.

As I open the door to leave the house, I hear Family Hub™ Multi-door Fridge Freezer, 550L speak.

"Be safe, Y/n!" He calls out.
"I will, Family Hub™ Multi-door Fridge Freezer, 550L, I promise" I reply.