Chapter Four

Y/n's pov:

I was shocked as I let the most attractive boy I have ever seen in my entire life just walk away from me. Zigzag. Such a cute name for such a hot boy. I can't help but imagine his thick eyebrows brushing against mine, his gorgeous narrow eyes staring at me, kissing me, forcing his tongue down my throat as I blush. If only that wasn't me daydreaming. I would do anything just to speak to him again, to hear his sexy voice, to feel his hot breath beside my neck, to smell the sweet scent of ash on his enchanting, expensive clothing.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a loud "HEY!"
The voice sounded mad and bitchy, which only made me feel annoyed with whoever was yelling at me.

I turn around and held in a gasp. The person, who I assume to be female, looked up at me with fire in her eyes, looking like a volcano about to erupt. It was as if the girl was going to vomit just by the sight of my "emo" look and my mangled fursuit. 

She was short, shorter than me which is surprising. Since I am 3'9 and 5.3 pounds, I'm normally the smallest person in the room. This time, that wasn't the case. This girl was around fifty centimetres tall and probably weighed less than 4 pounds.

"How dare you SPEAK to MY boyfriend!?"

Oh no.