Justin X Abigail

It was only 3 weeks when we met. I was a bar tender at one of the most famous bars in town. I knew a few tricks and tickles up my sleeve. It wasn't hard, making people comfortable with in bar. Something just seemed off about him. The way he smiled at me, the way he came in each night. He was so sweet. How could I tell him? I couldn't. I was scared he'd find out.. I couldn't. So, I didn't tell him.

It was a normal Friday night. The rookies yelling at each other. My self, doing my tricks with the bottles, spinning them around, going from table to table. I loved it. One of our usuals, and a tall man came in. I was only 5'9, but this guy, he was 6'5. He smiled and waved at me. I waved back and smiled at him. He walked over to me and asked for the special, which was the blood rose ghoul. Filled with whiskey, cherries, edible roses made from sugar paper. He smiled at me, my heart melting. I shook my head. That night, I was wearing a vest, dress pants, and some black battle boots. My hair was pinned up. I never really felt the feeling of love. Sure my mom was a good person and showed us important things, but she came off violent. My dad tried his best to be a father figure, but it never worked. I tried my best to be happy, but I was always around the wrong people. But, he gave me a different feeling. A feeling I've never felt before. My heart raced when I heard his voice. But, his scars. They were beautiful. The way he smiled at me made my face light up. I never believed 'Love at first sight' but, he changed my mind. His eyes where beautiful and his hair was so fluffy. I smiled as I gave him his drink, and served the others. Sure this world was filled with creatures. Monsters and humans, sure but. Nobody really cared, except what I was. Sure I keep it a secret because, It's embarrassing. But so cute at the same time. (lol I love you) (love you too) I started to clean up, he gave me a smile and left with his friend. I waved good bye and smiled. Once he left I sat down to count the tips i gotten today. I was surprised to see a phone number. It was signed by Justin, my guess, the guy I kept blushing at, So i sat down and pulled my phone out and thought about calling it, I debated before a minute or so, then called the number. I waited before he picked up.

"Hello? Is this Justin?"

"Uh yeah Hi!"

"Hello! You left your phone number in the tip jar! I'm Abigail, you can call me Abbie though!"

"Oh yeah that was for you! I thought you seemed nice and I'm Justin you already know that though!"

"Well then Justin! It's nice to meet you! I would like to say, you looked pretty handsome back in the bar!" I said with a light blush

"And i have to say you looked very beautiful back in the bar" Justin said with a huge blush

"Thank you! Well, are you coming in tomorrow?"

"Yeah! Quick question are you busy tomorrow?"
"Not after work no! Why?"

"I-i was wondering i-if you wanted to go on a d-date tomorrow!?"

"Oh! I would love too!" She smiled as she blushed more

"Great! I'll see you at 8?" Justin said with a huge blush

"Of course!" I smiled as I giggled to myself

"Oh i uh have to go I'm sorry but ill see you at 8?"

"Of course! Talk to you tomorrow!" I hung up and smiled. I put his name into my phone and smiled.

Justin's POV:

I smiled and typed Abigail into my phones name log and made it a favorite before laying down and falling asleep.

Abigails POV:

I had a light blush on my face as I left work. Once I got home, I hopped into the shower, since I wasn't a fan of smelling like whiskey everywhere I went.