Chapter 6

3rd person POV

 The broccoli finally woke from his slumber and went into the common room. "Tenko!!" the baby yelled happily when he saw Shigaraki. "Hey Izu~chan!!" Shigaraki said happily when Deku hugged him from behind.  'T-They did know each other!!' MOMo thought worriedly. 

~~~LATER~~

~~Toga's POV~~

 "Hey Izu~chan!!" I shouted to Izuku. "Yes Himiko Nii~chan?" Izuku asked me innocently. "Can you say that you love Shig- Tenko?" I asked with a smirk on my face. "Sure!!" Izuku said happily. I watched as Izuku walked over to Tomeru and tapped him on the shoulder, because Tomeru was sitting in a corner for no reason. "Hey Tenko?" Izuku asked Tomeru. He hummed in response and everyone was watching them incase Tomeru accidently touched Izuku. "I love you!!" Izuku said happily while hugging Tomeru tightly. Tomeru's face was really red. "I-I l-lo-love y-you t-t-to" Tomeru was red as a tomato!! Dabi and I were on the floor crying laughing. "Let's go play!!" Izuku said happily. Izuku took Tomeru's finger and led him to the others. Looks like he's aware of Tomeru's quirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short, I'm running out of ideas. Hope you enjoyed!!