Bed!Sans // Flower Bed (Undertale)

Bed used to be a human named ⌖⏃⎐⟟⟒⍀. He lived in an orphanage for "all his life" and really enjoyed the garden area next to the building where he stayed. The kids there didn't like him that much since he's always been cheerful and never looked on the bad side of things. They were envious of his happiness. Coincidentally, there were kids that had twisted ideas to kill the boy.

    One day, they all invited Bed outside to play in the garden. He couldn't contain his excitement and ran outside to wait for them near the giant tree. As soon as they came out, they shoved him to the ground. Bed sat there confused about what was going on screaming for help. Suddenly, one of the kids pulled out a knife and spoon. They cut open his head and spooned out some of the organs from inside the head. The kids proceeded to shove dirt into his head as the boy screamed out in pain wanting it to end. When the boy was passed out from blood loss, each of the children stuffed five seeds into his head. Three of them for roses and two for a tree that was the same species as the tree they were at. They hid the body inside the trunk of the tree and cleaned up before anyone saw them.

   Every day, the same children went to the dead child, watering his body so the roses and tree would grow. After a few years the same kids, who were now adults, decided to throw him into a forest since the plants in his body were growing too much. They did so and left the body there to decompose.

   One year later there laid a skeleton with roses blossoming from his head and a tree on his back shaped like a wing. His hands had been covered up by tough tree branches that shaped them like claws. A few torn kites were stuck to his body from other children's playtime. He soon woke up and had no idea what had happened. He had assumed that he just woke up from a very, very long slumber.

 He had assumed that he just woke up from a very, very long slumber