History Between Us

Been in this fandom for like, over a year now. I'm caught up with the manga have delved into many other medias that aren't in the sequence of the story, but are canon or canon to an extent. And I just really wanted to write a good fanfiction for it.

This has to literally be one of the best manga and anime I've ever watched and read. And to me, it's very deep and important. It's literally the first anime that made me care enough to keep up with its manga! That's because I admire Hirohiko Araki for his art, writing, innovations and influence. I want to contribute to this part of the fandom with this story. So I hope ya like it.

I'm very passionate abt this right now.

Okay, so now important things to note:

★ I'm writing for each part. Yep. Straight up to part 8--and part 9 (IF it happens. I really want part 9 to happen).

★ Y/n is a female here. I'm sorry if you're not, but my audience is mainly girls, and it's less complicated for me to handle, since I'm a girl myself. But even if you're not a girl, you're still free to read!

romance

♥ These books contain heavy romantic themes along with the adventure. Jojo already focuses on adventure, and putting in some romance is really appealing to me.

♥ You'll probably end up getting with just one character at the end of each part even though multiple are interested in you. (But I have a plan to get multiple endings while also letting the parts continue nicely)

♥ These are mostly slow-burn. I hope you don't mind. I want to develop the relationships between you and the characters as realistically as I can.

♥ There will be some yandere here. Just a little tiny bit. (Especially with Dio.)

♥ I will absolutely not do any pedophilia/incest/etc. If there is a chance that it occurs, I'll villainize it.

updates

☛ I'll try to update often. But support really helps.

art

✢ Any art that I use in this book, I will credit as best as I can. But if you see your art being used here and you don't want it to be here, I'll gladly remove it.

✢ I'll try to make art