꧁92꧂

Leta Lestrange sat in a hospital bed in St Mungo's with James sitting beside her, running his thumb along the top of her hand. They looked each other in the eyes with a warm smile before looking down at the bundle of blankets in her arm, inside was a small boy. He already had a full head of dark hair and his eyes were a bright blue as all babies's eyes were.

"I'm here! I'm here! Where is my god-son!" Sirius shouted as he hastily ran into the hospital room, flaring his arms around which caught the attention of a couple patients in the beds around her. His eyes lit up and he saw the couple, a baby swaddled in Leta's arms. Remus followed behind Sirius, snapping his neck side to side to find them and once he saw them, he ran at them as fast as Sirius did.

"Sirius, Remus meet Harry James Regulus Potter." Leta said with a warm smile as she carefully handed the sleeping baby to James. "That's a long arse name." Sirius said which made them look at him with a scowl as Remus hit the side of his arm.

"I prefer the name Harry James Regulus Sirius-"

"Remus!" The tall boy butted in which made Sirius nod his head in agreement. "Potter." He finally finished as James handed him the boy. Gently, he rocked him side to side and moved the blanket out of his face.

"I didn't expect Sirius to be so gentle with a baby." James chuckled which made Leta hit his arm playfully before nodding. "I'm just waiting until he's a toddler and I can throw him around." Sirius said which made them all roll their eyes before they realised what he said and began to shout at him.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Leta asked Sirius as she pulled her coat up her arms. James and her were going out for much needed date night and trusted Sirius to babysit Harry and trusting Remus to babysit Sirius.

"I'm so ready." He said confidently but as James handed Harry to him and they reached for the door he began to panic. "What if I drop him? What if he doesn't stop crying?" Leta and James shared a look before turning their heads to Remus. "That's why Remus is here, now we must go." Leta said, waving and walking out the door before Sirius could panic again.

"Sirius, calm down. Sit down and I'll make you some tea and get you some chocolate." Remus said, in an attempt to calm down the dark haired boy. He was able to sit him down and after around half and hour, Sirius's nerves were calm.

Remus then went to a nearby cabinet and got out a couple of old muggle kid films he use to watch with his mother. Both Harry and Sirius watched in awe at the VCR, their jaws hanging open.

Sirius found that small mischievous spells made Harry laughed which made him cast more. It started with turning toys and teddies invisble to making Remus's hair blue which made the two laugh like mad-men.

The three sat down for another film but when Sirius looked over to offer Harry a piece of popcorn, his eyes widened at the sight of the empty chair. "I have lost him!" He exclaimed as he shot up. "I lost my god-son! I'm the worst god-father." He said as he gripped onto his hair.

"We need to look for him right now and you can stress out later!" Remus shouted so he was heard over Sirius panicking. "DID YOU KNOW HE COULD CRAWL?" Sirius shouted as they run around and check every room.

"Sirius!" Remus called, his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised when he saw Harry sitting in the hallway with a shoe lace in his mouth. "I found you!" Sirius shouted as he slid on the wooden floor and scooping Harry up into his arms. "I'm never letting you go again." He said as he pushed Harry's face against his, squishing their cheeks together which made Remus sigh.

"I think it's bedtime." Remus said as Sirius moved Harry onto his waist. "Yeah, I'm getting quite tired." Sirius spoke as he walked away with the boy. "For Harry!" Remus shouted before face planting.

"We are both tired!" Sirius shouted back as he lay down on the couch with Harry resting on his chest. Remus rolled his eyes as he went up to Harry's room for a muggle fairytale book to read.

"Let's hope if it goes well we can have more date nights." Leta smirked as her and James stopped at the front door. "I hope." James said as he put a hand on her cheeks and pushed it back into her dark hair as his lips were pressed against hers.

"We need to check on Harry." Leta was able say when they pulled away to breath which made James huff buy nod. Leta opened the front door and found the three asleep on the couch- Harry asleep on Sirius's chest and the book still in Remus's hand.

Leta smiled at the trio before carefully picking up Harry and letting him cuddle into her shirt, making her way to put him in bed. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned around to see James sticking his tongue out and making other stupid faces at his friends which made her sigh.

"I don't know why your laughing. Your carrying Sirius up to his bed". She said monotonously which made James's face drop and stare at her blankly.