Chapter 29

AN; So 1583 reads and 265 votes, can't stop saying how lucky I am to have such good readers! Once again thank you!
—————————————————

Grayson caught me a quarter of the way up the spiraling staircase, that wound its way through the lighthouse, and slung me over his shoulder He carried me the rest of the way to the top of the lighthouse. And placed me down on my feet and I raced towards the railing to glimpse the view. I had never been on top of a lighthouse, real or in my dreams and it was thrilling. I knew this was just a memory... regrettably a memory of Grayson's sadistic father and my Alpha, but I could see the ocean for miles around.

Grayson joined me at the railing and wrap his arms around my middle. His teeth found my collar bone and he began to gently nibbled on my neck.

I turned and launched my small frame in his arms, where I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his torso. Our lips collided and he lowered me to the ground until my back was pressed up against the cool cement floor and his fingers began to snake their way inside my bra.

His bare skin felt amazing against my own, and I began to wiggle out of my jeans, longing to touch and be touched by more of him.

Grayson stopped what he was doing and placed his hand on top of mine.

"Stop undressing, I want to do that."

"Then I get to undress you."

"Okay deal," he grinned and bent down, and our mouths crashed together, while I blindly tried to take off his belt. He began to grind against me and I felt hot tingling waves run through my stomach and travel downwards when I felt a bulge in his pants.

I pulled away from him breathless.

"Grayson, take off that damn belt? I want you, all of you..."

"Shit," Grayson said abruptly and bolted to his feet. He raced to the railing we had just been at, the one that overlooked the sea and the beach below.

"What!!" I asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious. I sat up. Wishing that I hadn't discarded my sweatshirt at the bottom of the lighthouse.

Did I do something wrong?? Oh god, I shouldn't have asked him to take off his own belt, after I had asked to undress him. Ugh that was so corny

"Do you hear that!?" he asked.

"I don't hear anything."

He turned back to me. "We need to go now! Someone must be trying to wake us up in reality, the alarm bells are going off."

Alarm bells? I didn't hear any alarm bells, except the ones ringing in my own head telling me that I am an idiot.

He walked over to me and yanked me to my feet and pulled me to the stairs.  "They are a warning system place within the magic that creates. The Somnium Memoriae, to prevent it from being broken by being woken up before the user can exit the dream."

By that point, I began to hear what he must have been hearing with his superior hearing, the ominous clanging of bells that seemed to be coming from the sky.

Well, at least I knew how it wasn't the line about the belt.

"The doors at the bottom of the lighthouse. Come on! Before this memory breaks!"

We began to run down the stairs, while I followed close behind him. We reached the bottom of the stairs, and around the back of the stairway, where a red door had been carved into the wall.

We stopped in front of the door. The ringing had grown even more alarming and it felt like the bells were in my head.  But Grayson didn't make any move to open it.

I looked at him, wondering what his hesitation was, when he abruptly grabbed me and kissed me.  His hands roamed to my butt and slipped into the back pockets of my jeans. By the time he pulled away, we were both breathing heavily, and his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"Damn, I want to rip out whoever is stopping me from having you? To be continued ?" he asked.

I wanted to kill whoever was ruining this too.

I nodded and together we step into the door.

Carol was leaning over me shaking my shoulder when I open my eyes.

"Come on it's time to get up," she said, her face was mere inches from my own and I could see the zits sprouting on her forehead.

I glared at her while I sat up.

Of course, she would be the one to ruin my dreams.

She gave me a distasteful look. "The Alpha has decided that your punishment is over, so you may return upstairs. Pack up your stuff."

"Alright," I replied.

I stuffed my uniform into my backpack, zipped it, and threw it over my shoulder. Then, I gathered my coat in my arms while I patiently waited for Carol to inspected the cell.

When she was done, she turned towards me and eyed me with her dull brown eyes.

"Follow me," she said. And so I followed closely behind her, out of the cell, past the other empty glass cells in the dimly lit hallway. She lead me back up to the surface and through the kitchen and into the main foyer.

When we reached the double staircase, I was surprised to see the newly named twins, Viola and Catherine waiting for us at the bottom of the staircase. But I was more surprised to see the third person that stood directly behind them.  They each had small bags clutched in their hands, while they trembled and I didn't blame them.

Alpha Luka stood behind them with one hand on both twin's shoulders.

His face lit up with a smile when he saw me and I was once again startled by how much he looked like Grayson. But that surprise soon gave way to anger.

What I would give to rip that stupid smirk off his face after what he did to Grayson. Speaking of which, I wondered how Grayson was doing. Wolves healed fast, but his injuries were so bad from the whipping the night before that I was sure he would be still in a great deal of pain tonight.

"Ah, 23 just the Lunera I wanted to see," he said and something in his voice made my heart sink.