A unusual day at work

Jane and Maura leave the Daily Robber to begin their day at work. Jane reminds Maura be ready at 6p.m. and no later because it will take a few hours to get to their destination. Maura asks Jane to please tell her where they are going. Jane tells Maura no and just trust her.

Jane goes upstairs and has a big smile on her face when she sees Korsak. Korsak smirks at her because he knows today is the day Jane will finally tell Maura her true feelings for her.
Maura enters her office and sees her assistant Susie. Susie asks Maura why she is so happy more than usual. Maura tells Susie her agreement with Jane but is a bit apprehensive about this weekend because she doesn't know what Jane has planned for
them.

Susie tells Maura to relax and she should know Jane would never do anything to hurt their friendship. Jane and Susie begin to work on the body from yesterday's alleyway.

Susie and Jane discover something odd under the fingernails. Jane receives a call from Maura for her to come and meet her in the lab.

Maura tells korsak and Frankie to come so they can meet Maura in the lab. They go to the basement and see Maura is all giddy. Maura looks up and states she knows how the victim died. Susie appears with the outcome of the test results from under the victims nails confirming her findings of death. Maura tells Susie to tell them. Susie explains the chemical under the victims nails is unique chemical and can only be found in one place in Boston. Maura states the victim unwilling didn't realize that he didn't realize that he didn't get all the chemical out from underneath his finger nails which caused his death. Korsak says okay but how did it cause him to die. Maura started using medical terms. Jane tells Maura please break it down so they all can understand it.

Jane and Korsak go to the victims place of employment to arrest the victims co-worker for purposely poisoning him.