√ƐĪИŦĪ SĪƐŦƐ

Jongho and San jumped at the police sirens, looking to see the attacker that they thought was dead, is still alive and ready to murder.

They silently thank the lords when the police arrived.

"You are under arrest for violating private property and under suspicion for the murder of Kai Huening! Anything you say will be held against you!" The officer shouts, cuffing up the attacker and leading him into the cop car.

The rest of the officers grabbed the other buckets and took them away. When the view was cleared up, the couple saw their friends and immediately ran to them.

"Thank god you all are safe!" Seonghwa exclaims as he held Joohwa in his arms.

"I should say the same with you." San smiled.

While the group chatted among themselves, San felt a tap on his finger. As he turned around, he immediately glared at them.

"What? You're actually here the apologize for the mess you guys created?" San made a sassy remark, which caused the remaining four boys to shrink.

"Wait. Soobin's okay, he had already apologized." Jongho defended the tallest boy, which had San slightly rolling his eyes.

"I'll go first." Taehyun begins. "Boys, I am truly sorry for my actions. I should've tried to stop the others from doing what they did, but instead I encouraged it.... I take full responsibility and I promise moving forward, to not blindly make decisions that will eventually hurt someone innocent." Taehyun ended the apology, tears threatening to flow down his face.

"I'll go next." Beomgyu spoke up. "I'm sorry for my aggressive behaviour and my consistent mocking of you guys. And I'm also sorry to Wooyoung and Yeosang for taking advantage of their kindness and patience. I was horrible, and moving forward, I will be more careful with my words and how they might affect others. It's okay if you need time to heal, I completely understand." The boys ends, and looks to Yeonjun.

"Okay. I know you guys are upset with me the most, but allow me to apologize. I'm sorry for being so rude and inconsiderate of everyone. I was selfish and only thought about myself, putting your lives at risk. I am also sorry to Wooyoung for hurting you and almost killing you. From now on, I will not be doing any more stuff that will end up hurting others.  I know it will take time, but I hope some day you can forgive me." Yeonjun ended, walking away from the rest of the group with Soobin following him.

"Where are you two going?" San and Wooyoung asked.

"We are turning ourselves in." Yeonjun answered, walking to the officer along with Soobin. Their hands intertwined as they made their way.

"Wait! Don't go! We can still fix this! I know what happened! It wasn't your fault!" Mina runs to the boys along with Junyoung.

"There's nothing to fix! Our youngest is gone because of us!" Soobin teared up as he shouted, the two resume the walk.

"You were not in control! Trust me, I've been in your position!" Mina argues, still following the two.

The boys dropped to the knees and began to cry. Mina felt tears well up in her eyes as she bent down to hug them, Junyoung mimicking Mina's actions.

"I know this is hard but please don't blame yourselves for Huening's death. He wouldn't want you to be crying like this..." Junyoung then spoke.

The rest of the boys could only watched with pity in their eyes as they saw the two boys break down, along with Mina and Junyoung trying hard to confront them.