Gran Torino

Third Person POV

"What do you mean I'm gonna stop him?" Ochako asked her green haired boyfriend.

"What else? Once he goes after the hero killer, says something stupid, and then nearly gets himself killed, you are going to stop him." Deku explains as if it were the most obvious thing ever,

"Why should I wait til the last moment?" She inquired.

"Well, no matter how fast we go, or how hard we try, us heroes always seem to make it at the last moment, so why not make it cool?" He explained.

She rolled her eyes at this.

"Anyways," she continued. "How am I supposed to defeat the Hero Killer? I'm not even at full strength!"

"That's an excuse." He replied.

"He's more skilled and advanced than me!"

"That's also an excuse."

"He defeated the likes of Ingenium! A freaking pro hero! How am I supposed to compete!?"

"And that's another excuse." He deadpanned.

She growls at him to which he throws his hands up with a nervous smile in defense.

"Look, if I were in your shoes, even without your gravity quirk and if I was restricted to 5%, I'm sure I could find a way to win," he stated. "So there's no reason that you should have any problems."

"B-But-" She was about to reply.

"Look, I already defeated every single one of those villains at the USJ and this is one person, you should really get some villain defeats under your belt, and this is hardly any more difficult than the USJ." He stated matter-of-factly.

She grumbled and turned her head, knowing he was right.

He put his hands on her shoulders, causing her to look up.

"I know you can do this. Trust me, this battle will help you in the long run." He explained.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked.

He gave her a closed-eyed smile before walking away.

"You'll figure it out! Bye! Love you!" He yelled while walking off.

"I hate you!"

"No you don't~" He sang.

She sighed and smiled a little. She then walked off to her train.

On the way there, she had a lot going through her head.

I really hope Iida is okay. I don't want to believe what Deku said, but I sensed his emotions myself, albeit sloppily. Emotions don't exactly lie, and Deku has never been wrong about anything before. Like when he said that villains got through UA security slightly before the USJ attack or even when he said that no one would stop him from winning the Sports Festival. But this is a whole different thing, he could be charged as a villain if things don't go right. I hope, for Iida's sake, that Deku was wrong. She thought as more thoughts like this entered her head.

The train stopped and she walked to her destination. Once she arrived, she took notice that the place looked kind of old, nonetheless she knocked on the door.

"Hello? I'm Ochako Uraraka from UA High. Is Gran Torino here?" She asked as she walked in, only to find....

"AHHHH!! HE'S DEAD!!" She screamed in horror as a small old man lay in a pool of blood on the ground.

The old man picked his head up almost instantly.

"I'm alive." He stated while getting up.

"AHHHH!! HE'S ALIVE??!"