꧁93꧂

"A prophecy?" Alice repeated. The two couples tapped their feet and fingers in anticipation as Dumbledore began to explain a prophecy. "The problem is, it is about either Harry or Neville." Dumbledore said which made the two couples look each other in the eyes.

They both wanted nothing to happen to their sons but they didn't want to wish the prophecy be true for the other child. "I am to believe Harry will be the target as you two have both fought Voldemort more then the Longbottoms." James grabbed Leta's hand under the table and squeezed tight.

"Not our Harry." Leta muttered as James grabbed her chair and pulled her closer to him, placing a kiss on her forehead. "For your safety we will find you a secure place to live and you may pick your secret keeper." The two nodded as they held each other tighter.

                                          ༒
"Secret keeper? No way." Sirius said, refusing to take up this position but Leta and James trusted him the most and had already told Dumbledore this had chosen Sirius. "It would be too obvious. Peter would be a better option." Leta and James looked at each other but slowly nodded in agreement. "It's decided then, Peter is our secret keeper." James declared.

Peter graciously took this position and wore it proudly like a badge. They had been moved into a disclosed house in Godric's Hollow where they stayed all autumn. "Leta, we are out of sweets!" James called up the stairs as he checked each cupboard.

"Merlin's beard! How many children have already knocked?" Leta asked as she came down to stairs with Harry resting on her hip as she carried him down. "None, I have just eaten them all waiting for them." James muttered which made Leta roll her eyes and point at another cupboard which he rushed too.

"James, it's almost 9 and no one has knocked." Leta complained as Harry say in her lap and she bounced him around which made him giggle. She then noticed James's wand in his hand because he almost took her eye out. "James, what did I say about keeping your wand away from the baby." Leta said to James who was staring at Leta playing with their son.

She then got up and handed him to James go take him upstairs to be put to sleep but when he got halfway up, Leta recognised a haunting face in the doorway. "It's him! Run! Take Harry!" She ordered as she scrambled for her wand and began flicking at the Dark Lord who became more and more frustrated that he couldn't kill her faster.

He had pushed her all the way to the top of the stairs and in front of Harry's nursery where James is ran to. "Go!" She screamed but Voldemort took this chance when she was looking at James to shout, "Avada Kadavra!"

Leta froze and turned to look at James once the green light had faded. Her face was already pale and she stared at James with haunting eyes as he apparated.

                                         ༒
James jolted up in his bed, taking in deep and heavy gasps for air which work Leta up in a hurry. "James what's wrong?" She asked as she held onto his arms and resting her head against his shoulders because of how tired she was. "We need to leave here." James said which made her furrow her eyebrows.

"He knows where we are. Peter must of told-"

"How could Peter tell? Sirius is our secret-keeper." This made James freeze with confusion. "No, he said it would be too obvious and Peter should be it and then he came and he killed." He spoke fast and took in fasts gasps for air as he felt tears fall from his eyes.

"Honey, it was all a dream. We are all safe. Me, Harry, Sirius." She spoke in a comforting tone as she turned James's head so he was looking at her and she was able to rest her hand on his cheek. "It was not real." She reminded him, smiling as his breathing slowed down.

James then laid back down and grabbed onto Leta's body and pulled her as close as possible, their legs tangled together. "Never leave me again." He whispered before placing a kiss on a forehead, watching as a tear drop fell from his eye onto her cheek. "James," She paused to put both hands on his cheeks. "I never did." And she then pushed her lips against his, allowing him hold onto her tighter as she ran her fingers through his hair.

"I love you Leta." James was able to whisper in the times they pulled away for air. "I love so much more." She smirked back before their lips were touching again.

                                       ༒
I did choose to make this the final chapter but I miss Leta and James too much so there will be more. Sorry for scaring you all.

Emma xxx