t h i r t e e n

Warning for smut in this chapter;)
A fluffy one tho
______________________________________

Daniel's pov

I took a long and freshening shower. After that I felt a lot better. Finally. While showering, I was trying to figure out how this issue with my family is gonna end. And when. Well I do hope that it's gonna end in a positive way and as soon as possible. It would be perfect if this call, Jonah is making, would solve it for me forever. I'm so naive, I know.

So Jonah is in this call right now with my mom. And I'm not even nervous this time. Thank goodness. I could not take any more today. I guess the hot shower really helped me to reduce stress completely. But I'm so curious what Jonah will say after he ends the phone call.

As I dressed up and walked out of the bathroom, I headed to the bedroom, but something got my attention on my way there.

"We both know exactly what I'm talking about, so please don't waste my time with pretending you're not aware of what you wrote. That message also says that the whole family is excited to meet this girl. Is that true? Do they really believe that he has a girlfriend?" Jonah raisened his voice. Ooh, I like that. He gets all the informations he wants. Actually, maybe even my mom wouldn't lie to him after this. I mean I hope. Or maybe she's just gonna hate him even more, unfortunately.

"I knew it." Jonah said suddenly in a calmer tone. This sounds like he was right that she just made it all up and did not tell anything to anyone. Gosh, mom! I can't believe she was able to trick me like this and she even caused me an anxiety attack. That's not something that is acceptable from a mother. Or anyone else, but she's my mom! C'mon.

"This is all? A sorry? You have no idea what you caused to Daniel. I've never seen him so stressed out like he was recently and..he even had an anxiety attack this morning. You still have nothing else to say?" he asked. He's the best, I swear. So protective. Not afraid of anything and anyone.

"Yeah, he feels better now..yes, of course I take care of him when he needs it and not just then, but you should do that too..he's your son, so please if you are trying to stay in touch with him, then not like this..this is not way. I just don't wanna watch you guys turn against each other or live in ignorance...I exactly know what it's like to have no family and it's the reason I wanted to help Daniel to solve things with his family so..he doesn't loses you guys..it's not late to talk yet." he said into the phone and I realized that a single tear escaped from my eye.

This whole thing made me emotional. First of all, that my mom seemed to be worried about me..that's new to me. Second of all, Jonah's speech and also the fact that he has no family, but either way he's trying to save my relationship with my family..it's simply admirable. He's the man.

"I don't know..I mean first we have to discuss it. Thanks for listening. Have a nice day." he said and put the phone down.

As I heard that, I quickly wiped my tears away and hurried into the kitchen to find out all the details of their convo.

As soon as Jonah noticed me, he smiled, but he was also a bit nervous, I guess as the side effect of the call with my mom. I responded the smile and walked closer to him. He was sitting on one of the stools by the kitchen table. When I reached him, I stopped in front of him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me even closer to his body, connecting our lips. Oh how much I love his kisses and the taste of coffee on his lips.

"How was your phone call with my lovely mom?" I asked when we pulled away and he chuckled.

"It was better than I expected. She acknowledged the truth, which is exactly what I said. She haven't told anyone anything. So your strong feelings of her telling to everyone, haven't got proven right." he said smiling and it made me so happy. I mean I already guessed it a few seconds ago, but it was the best what he could say. And I'm happy I was wrong in the end.

"Thank goodness." I said and hugged him tightly. "I just still don't get it why she needed to make up something like this to catch my attention. Couldn't she just called me instead of making problems for nothing?" I got a little frustrated. Thanks mom, again.

"Well..you will have the chance to ask that her in person, cause she invited you again..but this time with me." he stated and my jaw dropped.

"Are you sure you were talking to my mom?" I asked and he laughed about it.

"Yes, it was her." he replied smiling widely. "She says she wanna get to know me better, since I'm your boyfriend again." he added.

"Wow..I don't know what to say." I said, thinking about how crazy it would be. "You would go there?" I asked and he shrugged his shoulders first.

"Like I said before, if you wanna go..I can go with you, so you're not gonna be alone, and also..you can count on me no matter what happens." he said sweetly. It melted my heart away.

"What would I do without you?" I questioned, then leaned in and kissed his lips, leaving a sweet peck on them. When we separated, I pressed my forehead to his.

"I would do anything for you..cause I love you." he said and kissed me.

"I love you." I said against his lips and kissed him with more passion. He then travelled his hand under my shirt, running it up on my naked skin. It felt so good that it made me moan through our kiss and I tugged on his hair with both of my hands. Things were getting hot between us.

Jonah wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up, walking us to the living room. I don't even know how we reached the couch, but in the next moment we were laying on it, making out, with no clothes on.

When we separated, he kissed down on my neck to my chest, then back up and sucked on my skin. It made me moan again and I tugged on his hair lightly. This time he was careful to not make a visible hickey on my neck. Or at least not that much of a noticeable one like the last time. He searched for my hand, interlacing our fingers.

As soon as he let go of my skin, he kissed me for a long time and slowly entered me. I moaned through our kiss, as well as he did and he tightened his grip on my hand. Then we separated and he traced my jawline with his soft lips, leaving light kisses on his way down to my neck. I leaned my head back, slowly closing my eyes and enjoying his lips on my skin. We continued in a slow pace, wanting this moment to last forever.

When his skin touches mine, oh my, that's magical. It always makes me feel like on cloud nine. And when our bodies become one, that's an indispensable feeling.

In such a wonderful moment of making love, I just forget about everything. All that matters is us, here and now.