House of Black

Later that night Alecto could hear Mrs. Weasley shooing everyone upstairs to go sleep, her voice was stern, obviously still upset about the arguement between herself and Sirius.

Tonks walked upstairs not too long after, she sat down on her bed and looked towards Alecto, who had her back facing the direction of Tonks' bed.
She knew she wasn't asleep but she knew better than to ask her about anything now.

A couple minutes later Alecto started drifting off to sleep when suddenly;

Crack!

She felt the weight on her bed sink in slightly next to her as the twins stumbled onto the bed in the dark just after apparating.

"What the devil are you two doing?" She whispered in an angry tone.

"It's harder apparating in the dark, okay?" George muttered, followed by Fred who spoke up, "Was that true what Sirius said? Were you really raised by Death Eaters?"

Alecto looked towards Tonks' side of the room, where her silhouette seemed to be peacefully asleep after this long day.

Alecto sighed, "Forget about it alright? It's not important."

The boys both grinned excitedly, "That's amazing," they said in unison. Alecto rolled her eyes, still upset that they might now possibly know more about her around all this, Fred moved closer to her and put his hand on her shoulder, "Hey, he only overreacted. Mum's a handful, especially when arguing with her, he felt overwhelmed–"

"–Yeah, besides they didn't tell us much than we could've guessed. Nothing important really."

"Yeah." They both smiled and suddenly there came the sound of wood creaking just outside the door, they knew it was Mrs. Weasley coming to check up on them and if they were sleeping.

The twins apparated with a crack and just in time because the floorboards just outside the door creaked softly, Molly was listening silently to hear if there was any talking but with no response she descended down the stairs again.
Alecto sighed softly, she was home sick. She needed to get out of this dark building, she needed to go back to Hogwarts.

Alecto woke up the next morning to the sound of her grandmother's portrait screaming again, she sat up, with her black curls wild and slightly tangled she saw Tonks' bed was made up and she wasn't in the room.

She must've tripped over the umbrella stand again...

She thought as she got up and got dressed.

Soon she walked down the stairs and saw everyone had just finished capturing some Doxys which were hiding in the curtains.

As she descended down the stairs everyone's heads turned to her, an awkward silence fell over the house, she bit her lip lightly and continued down the stairs and towards them.

"Why didn't anyone wake me? I could've helped..." she asked softly.

"We thought it was best to let you rest dear." Mrs. Weasley answered.

Alecto realized how she received odd looks from mostly everyone who didn't know she was raised by Death Eaters, all trust supposedly gone.
The trio, Ginny and Tonks gave her odd looks but didn't keep their eyes on her for longer than a second or two, Mrs. Weasley tried her best to look supportive whilst Sirius glanced at his daughter with an obvious guilt in his eyes.

“I think we’ll tackle those after lunch, you can help then, dear.” Mrs. Weasley pointed at the dusty glass-fronted cabinets standing on either side of the mantelpiece. They were crammed with an odd assortment of objects: a selection of rusty daggers, claws, a coiled snakeskin, a number of tarnished silver boxes inscribed with languages Alecto could not understand and, least pleasant of all, an ornate crystal bottle with a large opal set into the stopper, full of what Alecto was quite sure was blood.