Snap Back To Reality

Sam, Dean, and Adam are headed to their first day at a new high school. Dean's a senior and 17, Sam and adam are juniors and 16, Adam's just a little younger.
They're dad made them move again and they were all very happy to be moving back to Souix Falls with their uncle Bobby, aunt Ellen, and cousin Jo. They were the only ones in their messed up family that cared about them and didn't forget about Adam. Their father, John, was abusive but mostly to Dean because he took all the hits.
Dean drove all of them to their first day of school in his black 67' impala.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cas's POV:

"Ohhhhh I'm gonna kill you if you don't give me my candy back" Gabriel screamed at Lucifer.

"Can't kill me the author won't allow angst" "I don't know why Lucifer always has to ruin this wall I'm so sorry, author call the clean up crew."

"Its ok I'm the one that added him into the fic. I'm sorry I made him your brother. You heard them fix it" *stares through your screen*

Alfie's driving Lucifer, Gabriel, and I to school like he always does. Once we pulled up to the school I saw the hottest guy ever, oh shit the gay thoughts are back... wait I'm gay.

He starts walking up to me "oh shit oh shit what do I do? Is he walking towards me? No no one ever notices me. Maybe he's walking towards Lucifer, he's the one everyone notices. Yea he's just walking towards Lucifer" my head is spinning with thoughts but I decide that there's no way he's looking at me. I mean please why would he look at me, I'm a loser?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dean's POV:

"Damn, he's hot" I think to myself. "There's no way that I would ever have a chance with him. I bet he's not even gay, with those amazing blue eyes and amazing..."

I get cut off by Sam waving a hand in my face "Deannn, you in there? You zoned out." I finally snapped back to reality "Hm? What?" He looked at me with a smug face and tilted eyebrows "Get carried away by the view?" I answer honestly "Yeaaa. Should I go ask him where my classes are?" I asked excitedly. "Dude we got a tour of the building you know where everything is" "but he doesn't know that" "god your pathetic, go gettem tiger!" "Bitch" "jerk, see you in first period"

~~~~~~~~~~
So did my idgets enjoy the first chapter? I actually had a really fun time writing this. I will take constructive criticism and I'll try to read all the comments I get. I'll probably write another chapter tomorrow. Ok see ya!