Chapter 2 - Y/n vs Ragna

(Stop at 5:57)

Bill: Ok, so this one is an alternate universe. So you might be seeing some familiar faces.

Everyone: Ok

Bill: Now then, let's start.

The screen opened up to show the woods big trees. As it zoomed in, it showed a familiar face walking: Ragna

Blazblue cast: Hey that's Ragna./!

He kept walking for a while longer til he heard something and stopped.

???: Yeah!

BANG BANG BANG

Izuku: Is that Y/n?

Bill: I think that's obvious

BANG BANG BANG

Y/n: YAHOO!

BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Y/n: HYA!!

THUD BANG THUD

And then the wind picked up blowing everything away except Ragna. It showed what he was seeing, a giant blue tornado.

Naruto: woah...

Ruby: That's so cool.

Yang: You said it, sis.

Then screaming was heard and a robot flew into the camera and fell.

Everyone: *chuckles/giggles*

It zoomed in to show the silhouette of Y/n spinning fast. Soon the tornado subsided and Y/n started falling to the ground and landed.

He brushed his hands, swung his foot across his other leg and snapped his fingers posing.

This is how you're dressed:

Y/n: What's up Ragna?

Yang: Wow...

Everyone looked amused and the stylists were impressed with his sense of style. The girls even blushed a little and some boys were a little jealous at this.

Ragna: Y/n L/n

Y/n: How's it been buddy? Miss me?

Ragna: What business do you have with me? Or are you here to be a nuisance like always?

Makoto: He definitely sounds like an emo.

Y/n faceplanted.

Y/n: Nice to see you too...

Ragna: I have no time for this. Get out of my way!

Y/n: Woah hold now. You've been acting pretty shady lately. Mind telling me what's up? You can start by telling me why you've been so chummy with Eggman lately.