Chapter I: Seductive kisses

Asajj Ventress's POV
Skywalker might be able to put Dooku behind bars, and his little pet might be good at stopping Maul. But I got my revenge and killed Dooku. Then, I hired Savage to work for me. It wasn't easy, but the job was done. I seduced him to do my dirty work and would reward him with money. Then, one day, I told him, "Drug Kenobi, and I'll give you a kiss." In a deep seductive tone. He then went up to Kenobi, and drugged him whilst he was searching Dathomir. Savage came to me, and the work was done. But then, I decided I was through with him, and killed him. But, he still got the kiss he wanted.
Obi-Wan's POV
Oh kriff. I've been drugged. But who? Who could've drugged me? That is when I started to hear footsteps. And, I don't believe what I saw. "Ventress? You're ali....." I couldn't finish what I was saying. I was so happy to see her I hugged her instantly. "Shhhhhhh." Asajj whispered in a soft tone that made my stomach warm. "Listen...I have to tell you something. Ever since we fought I have had feeli..." "I know. Actually, I've known. And, I have too." I couldn't resist myself any longer. So, I kissed her.

 So, I kissed her

"Mmmmmmmmmmwa." Ventress moaned as we kissed
POV
Ventress shushes Obi-Wan and holds him to her chest. She then softly kisses his forehead. Ventress then gets on the ground, and continues giving soft and gentle kisses. "I love you Obi-Wan." Ventress whispered. "I love you too." Obi-Wan whispered crying.
Ventress's POV
I felt bad for putting Obi-Wan through intense pain, so I had to soothe him. I love him with all my heart. I remember the last time I fell in love. It didn't end so well.

 It didn't end so well

As you can see. I just don't want to put Obi-Wan through the same thing.