Chapter 1

Make sure you read the whole chapter, I've changed the ending and something things in the chapter.

(Norman's POV)

I was walking down the hall to the library. Ray and Emma were waiting for me there. It's only been a week since Connie's death. I had just got done setting the rope in the places.

While I was walking down the hall I heard a eerie hum. Like someone was humming a lullaby. I went torwards the sound as quietly as possible. I then pressed my ear torward the door.

All I heard was what sounded like a males voice humming, along with crunching and gushing sound. The sound made me cringe as I ran back to the others to tell them what I heard.

"Finally Norman! We thought you decided to ditch us!" Ray jokingly said, making Emma smile while I smiled nervously. "Sorry. Some humming, and other strange noises, caught my attention, it was coming from that one room that's always locked" I said, walking in and sitting down. Ray raised a brow and was about to say something until Emma shot up. "Do you think someone's actually in there?" She asked. I shrugged "seems like it, it sounded like a boy, it couldn't be a adult either. I was thinking of maybe trying to get in there, maybe they could help. I was also curious on what the other sounds were." I said. Ray looked at me, looking nervous and a little freaked out. "We could give it a shot I geuss but the only time we can get in there is at night when mom is sleeping" Ray said, making me nod. "Then its settled, at the end of the day, tomarrow, Emma and Ray will distract mom while I go in her office and look for the key. If I dont see it there then we need to pic pocket her." I said, them reluctantly agreeing.

After we talked a bit more we headed to our rooms to sleep.

(Time skip)

It was the next day around the time to go to bed. Ray and Emma were distracting her while i looked in the office. I did it as quietly and quickly as possible. I soon found a odd looking door key. I grabbed it and pocketed it as i got out and acted as if i wasn't just in her office. My heart pounded against my ribcage. I thought that I might've been caught. I walked to everyone and smiled as Emma and Ray then started to help get everyone to bed.

After a hour, and that I was sure mom was asleep, I got up and went to get the others. Me, Ray, and Emma were in front of the door where the humming, and other disturbing noises, was coming from. As i unlocked it, the door made a click sound and the humming suddenly stopped along with the other noises. I heard Ray curse under his breath as Emma looked scared. I slowly opened the door to reveal I dark room. We all went inside with a lamp and closed the door. Emma turned the light on as I blew the lantern out.

What we saw was a pail young boy, around our age, with (h/l) (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. He was chained to the bed but he was able to move around. The bed seemed attached to the ground to. He looked as if he was staring at a meal as he stares at us. My face seemed to pale even more as I saw him hold up a arm and tale a bite out of it. Looking up to swallow then looked back at us, licking his lips. For some reason this makes me blush slightly.

We all stepped closer only to be growled at. This made us flinch back. He still sat there. He slowly reached a bloody hand out to us, slowly coming torwards us. He smiled a calming smile that me and Ray saw passed. We thought Emma would see through it to but we were proven wrong when the only female walked torwards him. Me and Ray jumped forwards and pulled her back just as the unknown boy lunged at her.

He landed on the floor away from a dismembered adult corpse. Emma held her hand to her mouth. I gasped then covered my mouth. Ray slowly walked torwards the boy, staying out of reach. "What's your name?" He asked in a cold tone. He seemed to stare at Emma, not even looking at Ray. "My name is (M/N).." he trailed off. Ray hummed "so you can talk" he said, teasingly. (M/N) only narrowed his eyes at the ground then nodded. Only looking back at Emma with a hungry expression. "Are you ganna eat that?.." he asked, sitting up to reveal his pale naked chest covered in blood. He only wore pants, making me and Ray blushed slightly.

I was about to say something only for Ray to beat me to it. "Of course! You haven't even finished your food, and your asking for more?" He said sassily. Me and Emma looked horrified but I soon caught on. I nodded smiling.

(M/N) looked slightly upset but slowly went back to his food, humming a all to familiar tune. He grabbed the arm again, looking at us. "I wont harm your food, you can come closer. Is there a reason you came to my room? Mother says I'm not aloud to see anyone." He said, eating again.

I smiled nervously as I stepped closer, careful not to get blood on me, only to be pulled into a bloody hug. I could here the others gasp. I held my breath as he snuggled into me. "I've never seen another boy before. You guys look so cute" he purred out then let me go.

"You better go before you get in trouble." He said then looked at me. He then pointed at a dresser and sink away from him. "And clean yourself." He said, making me quickly clean myself up and get new clothes. We quickly got out and headed to our room, not knowing that the boy had a trick up his sleeve. We all went to sleep, forgetting about the key as (M/N) held up the key to his chains, unlocking them as he slowly went to the door opening it and hiding in the bathroom after cleaning himself up.