chapter 3

(Norman's POV)

Ray just came back with (M/n) who was skipping back, only to be tackled by Phil who nuzzled into him.

"He says that he doesn't know why he attracts boys when girls are his food, he cant recall anything that happened before he died to. What he does know that there isnt any guards on the wall and that theres a huge gap between the wall and forest. He also know who's going to be shipped out. Based on that it should be one of the younger ones but if they didnt ship one of them, you were going to be shipped out, that's what he said." Ray whispered to me once near me, making me nod.

I looked over to see that (M/n) looked confused as don was talking about challenging him to a game of tag, where (M/n) would be it. This would be wonderful training.

Even though he didnt understand what tag was he agreed then was dragged out, me and Ray following.

Mother was the one timing it. I went to (M/n) to explained it, him finally getting it. He stayed in one spot and waited until he was aloud to chase us into the forest. Don and gilda already knew of the demons, we went ahead and told them that (M/n) was one but on our side.

Once we split up we were off. I hid in a tree with emma and Ray, our groups already being caught by him. We saw gilda running with her group by us, hiding in some bushes.

Then here came (M/n) running in stopping infront of gilda's Bush then tagging her. He then proceeded to tag the other children.

He sniffed the air, turning torwards the tree we were in. "Emma, I know your there, I can smell you!" He exclaimed as he started to shake the tree.

Me and Ray managed to hang on but Emma fell into his arms. "Tag" he said as he put her down. With a huff she ran back to the tree on the hill.

He sniffed the air again then held his hands behind his ears. "Ray, norman, you two are the only ones left, where are you?" He called out. He seemed to not be able to smell males.

The branch underneath me suddenly broke, making me yelp as I fell. I braised for impact but felt soft arms around me. "Hi norman, falling for me already?" He flirted, smiling. He then set me down, smiling. I just shook my head with a small smile as I headed back.

Before I was out of ear shot I could here (M/n) yell "I got you Ray!" I chuckled as they caught up to me.

"That was fun! Sad that I couldnt eat anyone though" he complained as we excited. They all groaned once they saw how (M/n) was victorious but they didnt do it for long as they soon glumped the demon in a group hug.

(M/n) was to busy fawning over how cute they were, squeezed the cheeks in his hand. He kinda acted like a mother, the ones I read in books..