Shock

"Cute?"i said

"Oh uh..anyways we need to get back to class.stay right next to me!!"jake insisted.

AFTER CLASS

"Hey jake!!...y/n. do you guys want to go out?! There's a river behind the school. I heard it's really pretty!you can bring your boys if you want!"cho said.

I hated the idea of being close to her.

"Ahh sure of course we'd want to go"sunghoon said coming out of nowhere.

"Y/n do you want to go?"jake asked me

"Mm sure"I said.

As I looked up I seen a big grin appear on cho's face. It startled me.

"Cho I trust y/n with you right?im going to get the boys. "jake implied.

"Oh course she is my best friend!"cho said.

I was hesitant on telling jake that she is not trustworthy. But he left before I could tell him.

"Ohh girls"cho called out.

Suddenly a group a girls came and circled me,cho came in the middle with a box cutter.

"Cho? What are you doing?"I said backing up away from her.

"Why are you backing up? A couple of slits won't hurt..I mean this is what happens when you take Jake from me.."she said laughing out loud.

"Take Jake from you?Quit being funny"I said.

"Funny?!?"she said angrily

She then came up to me and swung the box cutter towards my arm but missed.

I tried punching her but she ended up making a little slit on my arm.

I fell to the ground holding my arm while I was in pain.

All I could do was grunt in pain, I tried getting up to punch her again but she kicked me to the floor.

"You better not tell anyone, we are going to this river with my Jake as if nothing happened..okay?"cho insisted.

I just nodded my head to get out of the situation.

"Now slide down your sleeves so no one can see those precious cuts of yours"cho said while pulling down my sleeves.

2 minutes later jake came with the boys.

"Y/n! I'm back!"jake called out to me.

"Jakeee!"cho said while running up to him

"Are you guys ready to go to this river you guys are talking about?"niki said.

"Yeah let's go!"cho said.

We reached the river..it was really pretty..my eyes gleamed as I seen the view.

"Ah y/n! Remember I said there was a place in the river I wanted to show you earlier?!?"cho said.

"Place?"I said confused.

"Don't you remember?"cho said.

"Ah yes I remember"I said

From what I know already is this girl cho..she is a psycho..a big one. So I just gave in for the moment.

"Let's go then!"cho said while grabbing my arm.

"Argh"i said groaning in pain due to the fact cho was squeezing the cuts she made on me.

"Y/n are you okay?"jake asked.

"Yeah I'm fine"I said while walking off with cho.

Cho walked me over to a big part of the river it was pretty.

"Isn't the water so beautiful?come look over here"cho said.

I leaned in to look at what she was inferring to and suddenly got pushed into the river.

I quickly got out of the river freezing and coughing.

"Are you okay y/n dear"cho said

I just glared at her.

"Now let's go back to my jakey"cho said grabbing me.

We got back to where everyone else was at, as soon as Jake seen me he seemed shocked.

"Y/n!? Are you okay why are you wet?"jake said.

"I had a little slip is all"I said putting on a fake smile.

(Jake POV)

Something just wasn't right...y/n is not the type smile at all.

"Let's go to my place okay?"I said to y/n

"Wait whyy the fun just started"cho said.

"Ah no I have to go anyways haha"I said.

"Leave y/n with me then"cho pouted.

"I can't y/n's mom actually called me telling me to bring her home"I said.

"Aww is that so.."cho said

"Haha yeah I got to go guys I'm sorry for leaving so soon."I said to the boys