Chapter 6

The Master, I'll just call him Moriarty, still leaned over me on the bed. I wasn't even going to try to escape. There's no way I'd get out of there alive if I tried to pull something like that.

I decided to simply stew as I sat there. If he were to say any more, I'd just snap back with some witty comment. I may be smarter than him, but I am not as strong. He'd probably slap me if I didn't say anything. How do I know? I speak from experience.

He sat there, smirking at me. "No Doctor to keep you from me this time, huh Cicily?" He chuckled. "Not the strong thing you once were? Or were you just always a weakling?" His smile oozed evil.

"I'm not weak. I'm just smart enough not to try and escape." I snapped. "You honestly think I'm dumb enough to try and take you on? You're an alien, for God's sake! I'd rather die the most painful death in the world than have to try and fight my way out of here." I was tired after saying all that.

All he did was smile. "Well, you're acting like the Doctor is nothing in this. Don't you think he's going to come and save you?" I knew something was up the moment he mentioned the Doctor.

"Not anymore. I never really did. You wouldn't knock me out in public and kidnap me if you didn't know exactly where the Doctor was and that he wouldn't be able to see you take me or have any way of finding me. Once again, do you take me for some kind of idiot? Why do you think I have so much free time? I don't go to school because I already know everything they could possibly teach me and more. So, any more dumb questions, comments, or just general stupidity?"

He just sat there. I think I had outsmarted him. He's supposed to know everything, and I just owned him. Thats karma, I guess. That worked in my favor, because it felt good to show him up like that. What can I say? I'm a witty kid.

He now started to scowl. "You think you know everything, don't you? You don't. You don't know the taste of war, of blood, of death. You are but a child. You could never match me. And if you think for a second that you did, know that you are-" I cut him off with my fist. I punched in the face as hard as I could. I then proceeded to knee him in the chest and step on his back with all my weigh once he fell to the ground. "Remember when I said I was weaker than you? I lied. just thought you should know." I stomped on his neck to insure me time to get out of wherever the heck I was.

Oh yeah, when I said I wasn't as strong as he was? I was bluffing.

When anger builds up, you start watching YouTube videos about how to knock out someone twice your size.

Needless to say, I got pretty good. I also know quite a bit about reverse psychology. Letting someone feel like they're stronger than you so they start to let their guard down and become vulnerable can really help in taking someone out.

I ran out as fast as I could and almost slammed straight into a very familiar face. "Doctor?" He stood before me, looking quite perplexed.

"Wha- how? Are you okay? Is he still here?" He had so many questions.

"Okay, let me explain. I was in the park, just taking a walk, when I fell to the ground. The Master or someone knocked me out and brought me here. He was going to try and lure me back into his little rat trap again, and most likely blackmail me into it if I refused, but I knocked him out. It can't be that bad. I think I broke a bone or two when he knocked me out, but I got my revenge getting myself out of there. I couldn't just sit there, now could I?" Now that I had stopped running, the pain started to set in. I leaned up against the wall of the long hallway we were in.

His face was a mix of worry, probably about whether I was alright or not, and general perplexity. It's as if he couldn't understand how I had 'rescued' myself. Logic and strength, Doctor. Brains aren't everything, you know.

"It's not him I'm worried about, it's you. We need to get you looked at. I'll need to call in a friend." he said with a small smile.

"Who are you going to call?" I said, almost worriedly. "Just a friend." he said with a smirk.