Cyn Santana

Just To Be Clear Erica Didnt Break Up With Me For Shad Moss. Lets Get That Straight I Broke Up With Erica For Myself And Reputation. Yes I Understand That Erica Moved On And So Should I. But Comes To Find Out Erica Has Been Seeing Shad Behind My Back. Throughout Our On Again And Off Relationship I Really Didnt Expected Erica To Cheat. But Then Again Our On Again And Off Relationship Shattered At Most Points. I Love Erica Dearly And I Wont Stop But As Of Becoming Friends I Dont Know. If I Was Too See Erica In A Club I Might Speak But I Dont Know. Changing The Topic.

||

I Meet Up With My Bestfriend Albee Just To Talk And He Asks About Cyn Santana Sitution. I Tell Albee I Just Wanted Closure And I Got That. Cyn And I Are Officially Over. Time Passes As I Tell Albee How I Ended Up With A Male Companion. Albee Wants To See Me Happy And I Do Too.

||

Today Is Amina Baby Shower And Erica And I Was Supposed To Be Planning It Together. I Did What Erica Didnt Do For Our Friend. I Brought The Little Baby A Few Outfits And Shoes To Match. I Headed To The Baby Shower With My Friend Jessica And I Seen Erica. Erica Came Over To Where I Was And Stopped My Conversation With Amina. Erica Apologized For Putting Her Hands On Me. I Was Still Upset About It But She Apologized. I Know Me And Erica Wont Reconnect Again But At Least Were Ending Our Friendship On Good Terms And Not Mad At Each Other. I Hope Erica The Best On Her Career And Marriage. I Even Hope King Is Doing Well Too.

||

I Seen Cyn At Amina Baby Shower And I Apologized Because I Was Wrong For Putting My Hand In Cyn's Face. Cyn And I Wont Be A Couple In The Future. Im Happy In My Own Way ! Single , Engaged , Dating , Talking Im Good. The Truth On How Shad Moss Got Together Well... Okay We Was Both Venting To Each Other About Our Girls. Then We Just Decided To See Where Our Relationship Work. Shad Proposed And I Said Yes , But We Known Each Other For Years So I Didnt See Myself Saying No To Him.

||

Thanks For Following My Story ! I Updated Earlier Because I Wrote On The Computer And Not My Phone.