ETERNITY 

Rylans mom was the only person left that she thought actually loved her until she opened her front door to find out her mom ran away to get away from her dad. She left Rylan there with him. Rylan went a few more days without Milo, being hit by her father, bullied by Jeremy and Rebecca. She was finally done. She took a walk to the bridge.
She cried as she stood on the edge looking down at the water. "Rylan, don't." She heard Milos voice. "Milo? You left me. My mom left me." Her voice weakened.
"Milo, remind me how you died again?" She asked him, still looking down, adding tears into the water. "Don't make the same mistake I did." Milo begged. "That's what I thought." Rylan confirmed.
Rylan had one more good thought about this before letting it all go. She spread out her arms then leaned forward. Milo jumped up there to catch her but she fell right through his arms. Milo watched as she hit the water. He knew he couldn't catch her but it's like it was his first instinct to try.
Milo himself sat by the bridge with a tear in his eye. "Milo?" A familiar voice echoed. He looked up and saw her. "Please don't be mad." She asked while he ran up and hugged her.
"It's like we are made of light." She told him. The police showed up down there a few hours later. Rylan watched as her body was being drug out of the water. They tried and tried but couldn't save her. Milo took her to watch her mom get the call.
Rylan had to watch her mom scream in tears. Milo then took her to watch Jeremy's reaction. "Why is he crying?" Rylan asked "he teased you because he likes you." Milo answered after he read Jeremy's mind.
Rylan watched her art professors cherish her artwork and her teachers talking about her success and how she would go far. Rylan realized her mistake. Milo just held her in his arms while she cried for the rest of eternity.