Chapter 15

Cody POV
I was California. I moved with my mom and brother. I told Lily at we can try this Long Distance RelationShip. she agreed. I went for a walk and I bumped into this girl and we started talking. Her name is Maggie Lopez. she's my age and she's very fun. She comes to visit me everyday which I think is weird. One day when I was sleeping and Maggie was here to sleep over. My phone buzzed but I was so lazy and tired to answer the phone. Maggie went on my phone and texted a girl. That girl was Lily. I saw everything that she put on that text. I looked at her and when she was done she turned her head and faced me. Her eyes got big. She tried to explain but I didn't let her. I took my phone out of her hand. I was so mad I had to text Lily back telling her everything. she said that I was cheating on her and that she's done with me. I was so upset and couldn't believe what Maggie did to my relationship with Lily.
I've been trying to call her no answer. I called Maggie and of course she answers by the first ring. I yelled at her and hanged up.
I checked instagram and I see a picture that Lily posted.
@Lily_Reynolds1209
Been crying all day and then this happens my brother came for the rescue. LOVE YOU!!!😘😘😍😍 @carterreynolds
I seen something that I wish I didn't see. Carter with her and cuddling with her. But in the caption that's her brother maybe he is her brother. I went to Carters Instagram and saw the last picture. it was him, Lily, and Selena. the caption said...
@carterreynolds
With my two favorite girls. My sister and my Girlfriend. @Lily_Reynolds1209 and @Selena__Garcia0308
So it proved that they are brother and sister. I texted Lily again but she didn't answer.
~~~Next Day~~~
My Phone buzzed it was from Instagram.
Lily posted a new picture. It was her and this boy which wasn't Carter.
@Lily_Reynolds1209
On An Date With This Cutie @hayesgrier 😘😍 Tbh: love him he's such a cutie and a sweet guy love you.
I was so mad that she's on a date with Hayes. I was so mad at the both of them but she's not mine no more. my phone buzzed again. Instagram.
@Lily_Reynolds1209
Me and @hayesgrier is dating. He asked me to be his Girlfriend. 😘😍☺️😊😜😇 love you babe
I was FURIOUS I went to the bathroom and did something that I thought u would never do. I got a razor and cut my wrist. 3 cuts on my right wrist. It hurted so bad and a lot of blood wS coming out.