Zhongli X Aether

(Art not mine)

"Aether," Zhongli said behind him. Aether was stunned by the sudden greeting but turned nonetheless. "Hey, Zhongli. Do you need anything?" Aether asked, Zhongli never really asked for help but when he did it was for Mora. Aether was ready to get his Mora bag out when Zhongli asked "Would you fancy coming along to dinner with me?" "D-Dinner?" Zhongli nodded. "Yes, would you?" Aether paused to think for a moment. "A-Are you sure?.." Zhongli nodded once again, smiling slightly. "I...Sure?" Zhongli's smile grew a bit wider at the response. "Alright then, meet me at ------. The time we will meet is 6:30 PM, don't be late~" Aether blushed, and nodded as Zhongli walked away. 

It was 6:25 PM and Aether was walking to the restaurant. When he got there, he already saw Zhongli sitting outside waiting for him. "Hey, Zhongli!" Aether said while sitting down. "Hello, Aether. I've already ordered for both of us, we could eat now if you'd like." Aether nodded while smiling and he, along with Paimon, began to eat. Zhongli was staring at Aether's beautiful face and it took him a little while before eating. "So...uh... Aether." 

"Yes, Zhongli?" Aether looked up from his plate, unlike Paimon. She was still stuffing her face with the delicious food. " I uh... have something to discuss with you." Zhongli paused for a moment. "How to explain, well. I have these certain feelings that involve you." At that, Paimon was actually listening, sensed something was about to happen, grabbed her food, and ran off to the inn. "Have fun Aether! Meet you at the Inn!" Aether rolled his eyes and looked back at Zhongli. "So... What's wrong, Zhongli?" Zhongli blushed a little before speaking. "I have... feelings for you. I understand if you don't feel the same way." Aether blushed and thought for a moment.  " I have feelings for you too, Zhongli.." Zhongli smirked. "Alright then, Aether. Let's continue to eat." Aether nodded and began to dig into his food once again.

When they were done eating, the time to pay finally came. Aether was ready to pull out his Mora bag but Zhongli stopped him. "It's alright, Aether. I've brought the money this time." 

----------

Sorry if it sucks, first time writing a Genshin Impact fanfic. I freaking LOVE this game so I thought why not. 

WORD COUNT: 395

STARTED: 2/9/2021

FINISHED: 2/9/2021