Zizzy x male reader x Willow LEMON🍋

The sun was shining as Willow woke up. Willow woke up at 4 am, 3 hours before The silver paw did. Willow put on her usual black sweater with black pants. "Maybe i should see how the Zebra is doing overall." Willow said to herself, She tiptoed to a locked room and took out her keys to open the door. Zizzy was okay, She was laying down on the corner of the room with her hat off. Willow locked the room again trying not to wake Zizzy up.
*Pass by 1 hour*
Player had came to Tsp base to try and save Zizzy because their last attempt failed. Y/n walked to The locked door and started to try to pick the lock. Until you heard footsteps and hid behind a box. You went to peak if the person had went away but then you got knocked out. Huh?.. You said, You were next to Zizzy in the room. Hey Y/n, That wolf will be here anytime soon. Zizzy said, Zizzy's left eye was red but she wasn't fully infected. Willow burst through the door. She checked her watch. 4:50 am Willow said out loud. Willow walked towards y/n and chuckled. Oh y/n, Did you really think you could save Zizzy? Zizzy rolled her eyes. Willow glared at Zizzy and spoke, Hey so Zebra, Whats your name? Willow her name is Zizzy, You said. Willow took out her keys and locked the door. So how about this, Y/n will please me and you'll both be free. What about me, Zizzy grunted. "Oh darling, You can join as well, Getting jealous eh?"Willow said. Zizzy and Willow didnt get along so well but they weren't exactly enemies. Y/n got up and undressed. Willow did the same and leaned to you, She kissed you passionately, Zizzy was finished with undressing and just got up and rolled her eyes again. After 3 minutes Willow took off her bra and you smirked. Taking willows panties off too. Zizzy walked over to you both and she put a hand next to willow. Zizzy kissed willow on the cheek, Willow giggled, After all Willow and Zizzy got along a bit. You then put your member In Willow earning a moan from her. You then played around with Zizzy as you continued for 3 minutes, You switched places with Zizzy and repeated, This went on until You and Zizzy released. Willow was the last to finish. You all panted and Willow checked her clock. 6:50 am, It read. Willow quickly put on her clothes and said, "Y/n and Zizzy are free." Then she faded into the dark hallways turning on the lights upstairs. You and Zizzy dressed up and left to the safe place.