End Note

Okay, uh...sorry?

I honestly have no idea where this story came from. I wrote the first line 'His Love Was Almost Invalid' and I don't know why I even wrote it. It was just randomly forced onto to my sticky notes when I typed.

I continued to write it and then tried to figure the story out. I thought it was of a girl who was in an abusive relationship. But...it was more than that. No abuse was talked about until a few poems in, it was more of a 'I see but I'm trapped' relationship. (Which is also abusive as it's a mentality thing and also highly toxic).

I even debated if I was going to post it. If I can't explain it, would others understand? Would they see what I was trying to say? I don't know, how could anyone else?

But then, I thought, does it even have to have a meaning? Does there need to be a reason that I wrote a story I have no clue about? No, it doesn't because someone out there may have a similar one to a story I created.

Now, the story is fake. But the words are not. I know, sound weird but I'm serious. The want to leave, the claustrophobia, the seeing but not doing, the silence of oneself because they think its love. It's all real, it's all things I've read, experienced, and been told by others.

Words are real, story isn't.

I hope you guys enjoyed it (even if you didn't like the story but enjoyed the story...if you understand that). This is my first poetry book so it's different. Let me know how I did and if I should do more.

Love you all! Thanks for reading! ❤