~P~R~O~L~O~G~U~E~

There, sitting at the top of the tower is the runaway Princess, or Queen. The most beautiful, cunning, and downright powerful person in all the lands, is stuck in a stupid tower getting ready to marry a Traitor.

 The most beautiful, cunning, and downright powerful person in all the lands, is stuck in a stupid tower getting ready to marry a Traitor

Put your wings on me, wings on me
When I was so heavy
We're on a symphony

As she waits, she curses every God in existence. She should have known everything was going to Hel. She never got anything she wanted, no matter how good she was, no matter how much it pained her everyday not to be wild and free.

She doesn't even know if he kept his side of the bargain, are they dead? No, they couldn't be. Just kept as leverage so she cooperates, she feels terrible it's her fault if they die.

How she wishes the days would go back to how they were. Was it really only five years ago she didn't know she was a Royal? When she was only mourning the loss of her fake parents who loved her like a daughter.

Because of her they were dead, her friends would die, her kingdom under siege, and countless more innocent lives would be taken.

How would she forgive herself, how would anyone. For now she'll just wait in her tower.

Though no one knew she would soon break free, a Phoenix rising from the ashes.