part - 14

~ Avni ~

" Ananya putter tu na kuch mitha bana de " bebe told me.

" bebe chaye bana du " I asked. I think would tea be easy to make. I never made it though.

" kuch mitha banana hai " Sweta aunty interrupt before bebe could speak. Both the son and mother are same. Can't live without poking their nose in my matter.

" aap namak wali chaye pite hain kya " I asked her. Her face became red in anger. Bebe started laughing and raised her hand up for high-five. I gladly high-fived with her. She is really cool. I really like her.

" bahu rani apni jaban chalana band karo aur kuch mitha banao jo hum khaa sake aur han jo bhi banana healthy hona chahiye samjhi....main dieting par hun "  she said and went out of kitchen flipping her hair in air. I rolled my eyes.

" putter tu uski baaton ko dhyan na de. Tujhe jo aata ho bana thik hai " bebe said sweetly. I nodded and smiled.
She also went out of kitchen.

    I sighed and looked around the kitchen. Hmmm.....so my dear mother in law wants to eat something healthy  han. Don't worry sasu mom I'll make a special sweet dish for you. I smirked.

                                ~ ☆ ~

~ Neil ~

      I was continuously tapping my feet on floor and glancing towards the kitchen door. Since one hour Avni is inside the kitchen. I hope she is alright as she has probably stepped inside the kitchen for the first time to cook something.

" bebe main pani pike aata hun " I said standing up. Hope this time she will let me to go inside the kitchen. Actually it's not her but mom is not letting me to go. I tried and gave some reasonable excuses also but all failed.

   I didn't wait for her reply and started to walk towards the kitchen.

" ruk.....kitchen main ghusne ki koshish bhi mat karna tillu " I stopped cussing my fate under my breath.

" mom please bus 2 minute " I whined like a child.

" no, tillu "

" bebe " I pouted looking at bebe.

" thik hai ja " without wasting a second I ran to kitchen ignoring mom's yelling from behind.

      As soon as I entered inside the kitchen, my jaws dropped on floor. What the hell ? The kitchen was looking like a disaster. Vegetables, flour, milk and some other kitchen ingredients were thrown everywhere on floor. Well I'm not completely shocked. This was quite expected.

     But where is my kitchen queen ?

    I took few steps inside the kitchen and saw her bending down. She was finding something in the drawer. I stood behind her and noticed her position. Her plumpy round ass was hanging on air. My palms were aching to grab her tightly and squeeze them. I felt a twitch inside my pants.

     Control Neil or else she will cut your hand off your body.

      I tried to control but my hands automatically started move towards her assets. My hands were on inches apart from her when she suddenly turned around. I jolted backward and hid my hands behind me.

" what are you doing here, Neil ? And why you were standing silently behind me ? " she asked me suspiciously raising her brows.

" I..I...I came to...yes..I came to drink water and was watching what you were doing " I said stumbling on my  words.