𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 || 𝟐𝟓

𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 3,2020| 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

'𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

𝘖𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘣𝘦𝘳 3,2020| 𝘓𝘰𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴, 𝘊𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘢 '𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭 2020

"I LOVE YOU JAE'ELLE."

"I love you Malachi." she smiled ear to ear at the sight of him, it warmed her heart how he made it home to her every night, just as he promised.

"Whatever happens today I just want you to know that I'm always by your side."

"You understand me? " he asked, she nodded her head running her hand through his long hair.

A week or so had passed, they were getting closer and closer to finding Jan'elle.

But the closer they got to find her things started to... Unravel, things started to become unclear and most definitely uncomfy...

Mark didn't lay a finger on Kairi, yet he knew who she was before Malachi even knew she existed....

Jan'elle was in prison for life, yet he smuggled her out of there as if she were a penny off the floor.

So many things didn't make sense, and to make everything worse Jae'elle finally went back into the doctor for her second opinion, East went with her for moral support.

The doctor basically confirmed everything 10x over, she definitely had egg loss.

There were measures that could be taken.

But they weren't sure if they wanted to bring another baby into the world— especially their world.

"What's up? What you thinking bout?" East asked her as they were in the bathroom getting ready.

"Nothing, I just honestly I'm tired as hell." she yawn after brushing her teeth.

"Well take yo' ass back to sleep."

"Ain't shit to do today except wait." East shrugged, Jae'elle raised her eyebrows at him, she smiled making him smirk.

"You tryin—"