1/1 this is it folks lmao

Sunlight filtered through the slits of the blinds and painted lazy stripes over the two sleeping bodies meshed together as if they were one. The smaller body started to squirm and stretch a bit, sleep slowly starting to leave their eyes. Y/N flitted your eyelids open and looked around the room which greeted you very blurry. You slid their eyes closed again, heaving a deep sigh as you snuggled deeper under the warmth of the blankets and the two arms encompassing you loosely. You moved closer to the hard, comforting wall that was Bokutos chest and sighed again, enjoying the weight of your husbands arms around you. Smiling you felt the fingers of sleep start to creep around your eyes again, calling you to fall under. Y/N sleepy disposition was suddenly interrupted by the tightening of arms around your middle and a nose burying into your soft hair. You felt Bokuto lace your fingers together under the sheets and squeezed a silent 'good morning'. Bokuto hummed into your hair at the small gesture and started to plant butterfly kisses on the back of your neck, still blissfully half asleep. Y/N couldn't help letting a few giggles escape your lips at the tickle of Bokutos light pecks and slowly shifted your body so that you was cradled under the steady weight of Bokutos chin. You buried deeper in his neck as you wrapped your arms around his shoulders, deepening the drowsy hug. Bokuto kissed your temple murmuring "good morning beautiful" into your skin like a delicate tattoo. Y/N answered by kissing Bokutos neck with your own tired "good morning". Together you laid there for another hour, taking advantage of the weekend and the break from your demanding jobs to just be together and bask in each other's presence. Around ten is when Y/N decides to pull yourself out of the cocoon of warmth, hunger getting the best of you. You untangled yourself from Bokutos hefty arms, ignoring the insistent whines to stay and cuddle more. You smiled softly at Bokutos sleepy form; his hair was mussed and fell in long bangs over his eyes, his usual spikes soft and pulled down. His face was constricted in an annoyed way, (making him cuter in Y/N's very unbiased opinion) hands continuing to make grabby motions. With one last smile, Y/N headed to their kitchen, ready to start a pot of coffee. As you watched the water pour into the pot and slowly start to combine with the earthy brown powder, you heard the padding of feet growing closer and closer until you felt the familiar weight of arms wrap around your small form.Y/N pulled out two mugs with owls on them as Bokuto grumbled in the crook of your neck, still continuing to try and convince you to come back to bed. Y/N set down the mugs and turned your body so that you were facing your needy husband. You looked into his golden eyes and pouty lips and couldn't not kiss him. Even if he usually had terrible morning breath. Y/N leaned forward silencing the others complaints with soft lips. Bokuto hummed into their enclosed mouths, tightening his grip around Y/N's waist. They parted both looking just as love struck as the first time they confessed to each other. Bokuto leaned one more peck to Y/N's grinning lips and knocked their foreheads together. They savored the quiet of the morning and the warmth of each other's embrace, the final drips of the coffee the only sound filling the golden room.