The Wedding

Your eyes,

That culprit stole all my words away!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°♡°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Abhimaan's POV:

The whole week passed by in a blink of an eye and today is the day of marriage. Shauvik kept up his best behavior with me in the past week, although I couldn't get much time to spend with Ruh but I am satisfied that she was at least in front of my eyes. That whole week was filled with so many pre- wedding functions that I got stressed but one look at my sunshine and all the stress vanishes. Now am sounding like a hopeless Romeo! I was searching Ruh since morning but couldn't find her, that I bumped into something soft or let me say someone small.

"You idiot, are you really blind or I am so small that you couldn't see me and came bumping directly in me!", what a morning Abhimaan!

"Sorry", I said holding my ears, Ruh just shook her head and went past me in the kitchen.

"By the way where were you since morning?", I followed her behind like a lost puppy waiting for his master to give orders.

"I went to the orphanage to get some paper work done because later I won't get time once we reach Mumbai.", she informed while gulping water. I just nodded my head in understanding and went out of kitchen to get ready and meet Rohan because today that stupid needed my help to get ready and also I wanted to make sure that he doesn't pull any stunt like last time and makes someone else marry in place of real bride and groom. Can't trust him na!

Evening came faster than I thought and here I was all ready to go to the venue. I was wearing a beige colored suit with violet tie while Rohan wore a brown color sherwani.

"Ready to go?"

"Sure", he replied and we cascaded downstairs to meet rest of the family. This time my family was too present and these were the exact words of my darling mother- 'Oh we came just to make sure you don't marry again with someone else to save your friend like last time'. Really? Is she surely my mother? We soon reached the venue and went inside. I went around to check the arrangements when certain someone's entry made me dead on my track. There my sunshine was entering looking magnificent in her beige colored lehanga and a beautiful smile adoring her face. Her hair pulled up in a bun and few strands left open on the front, her make up was too light to notice but she looked just as amazing as I first saw her without makeup. I advanced towards her and started walking beside her.

"You look absolutely breathtaking", I complimented in her ear, I was quick to notice the tint of red playing on her cheeks before she turned her face to other side. She walked past me taking Nivi to the altar for further proceedings. Once she felt Nivi was comfortable, she came and stood beside me, wrapping her arm around mine and keeping her head on my shoulder. I instantly started feeling comfortable and happy, releasing my arm from her grip I held her by her waist, her head still on my shoulder. I was well aware of her glances that she was stealing at me but kept quiet.

"Wow, bhai bhabhi just look at you both. Couple's goal, eh?", this devil never left any chance to poke her nose between us but for the time I felt thankful for her because it was after this that Ruh noticed that we were wearing same color outfits, yet again.

"Shut up Megha! Don't annoy them, come here.", mom quickly pulled her with herself leaving us alone.

The wedding was finally over with us being exhausted by this whole function. The only thing I could think of was now bed, oh how bad I wanted to sleep.

"Come let's go back home, you seem to be hell tired.", oh how lucky I am to get such a wonderful wife. I nodded giving her a small tired smile and started moving out holding her hand. She stopped me in between.

"Maa, we are going home. Maan is really tired and so am I. Meet you later, okay!", she informed her mother about our departure and we started heading back home. Of course I was in no state to drive so here she was, driving. As soon as we reached home, we moved upstairs towards her room and I fell with a thud on bed causing her to shout at me. I could hear few words like 'stupid', 'careless', 'lazy', 'such a baby' and many other but soon was enveloped in a peaceful sleep.

______________________________________________________________________

Okay, just one more chapter left then epilogue!

I will miss writing this book. It is my first novel and am already getting so much love n support for this work of mine.

I will come soon with another novel. Till then enjoy other stories on my account. 

Hey! I forgot to tell the lines above is my work(HeeHee not copied).

And please... I do need a good cover for this book- ashi22rai@gmail.com is my email id. Do send me good covers. Pweze!