chapter 18

Sissy entered the house. After lots of discussion they decided to call police .
They showed him all the proves and everything.
Police: sirs and madam we have an idea.
Sid: please tell
Police: u tied dia a location tracing necklace right?
Sid: yes sir...oh yesss!
Police: let's track her location
Police tracks her location
They lead to a small hut.
They peeped from window to see ashi crying.
They headed inside and saw Ari. Ari was shocked.
Police told her truth.
She started crying.
Ari: m very sorry. I hot the info that sid killed kri's mum and dad and sold her sister as a sex slave.
Rii: Kritesh is an orphan
Ari: I didn't knew that. M sorry.(crying)
She headed them to Kritesh
Deepak's POV
I saw Kritesh.My hands reach down and grab him by the collar.I feel like I’m outside myself.
I watch myself drag him into the bush and beat him down to the grass, the dirt, and the fallen tree branches.My fists clutter on his face and I put a hole in his stomach.I see his eyes and make sure not to meet them, and I put my fist onto his nose to eliminate any vision he might have had. He’s hurt, but I keep going. I need to make sure he can’t move by the time I’m done with him.sid comes and starts punching him. Abhi,rii,ran,fai and jai also come and accompany us. I can smell how scared he is.
It pours out of him. It reaches up and stuffs itself into my nose.I caught the creature’s neck in my left hand, trying to squeeze it till it choked. With that police came and stopped us. He arrested him and his chamchas.
We were not having a drop of blood. We quickly ran towards girls and took them to hospital.
After 6 hours.
Doc came out.
Boys: how are they sir.
Doc: they have lost their memory. Only some.
Boys broke down and fell on their knees.
Sid: ca..n w..e me..et the..m
Doc: sure. They got their consciousness. All are in same room.
Fai: what about jannat. We admitted her today morning.
Doc: she's better.
With that they all rushed in girls room . they saw them laughing on a joke made by Jan.
Sid: haww!
Abhi: hame joke nhi sunaogi
Jai: dikgadi dosti!
Fai: dikhadi yaari!
Rii: plz sunado.
Deepak: pweasew.(please)
Girls chuckled.

W/💕