I

I can't believe I said that.

Almost the entire school was gathered around Locker 239 as it was being 're-possessed'. I was standing right next to the girl of my dreams. AND by girl of my dreams, I mean, she would date me only if I could control my dreams. Her name is Sam. Sam Puckett.

Yeah, I know, we are supposed to be mortal enemies!  But, there is something about her that attracts me to her. Is it her smile? Eyes? Strength? Brutal Honesty? I don't know. But, my crush on Carly was only short lived. 

"Just look at it" Sam said as she dreamed into the superior locker like all the other students.

I wish she would look at me like that

" Oh I Need that locker!" I said with a sigh. Sam was standing really close to me and our shoulders ALMOST touched.

"Just standing next to that locker makes me feel like a princess" she said with her dreamy eyes. 

Suddenly, she got out a HUGE piece of Salami and took a bite out of it before offering it to me.

"Salami?" she asked with her eyes still glued to that locker. 

"No Thanks Princess Puckett" I blurted out. 

Suddenly, I realized what I had said. I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT! 

I waited for the snap of my broken shoulder or my arms or my thumbs . But, Sam just continued to eat her Salami without a care for the world. 

 Luckily before things could get awkward, Carly came in. She walked in right between me and Sam.

"What a locker" she said with a sigh. The younger version of me would have done anything to get that look from Carly but, now that I think of it, my crush on Carly was just a mere cover-up.

It was my way of saying "THANK YOU FOR SAVING ME FROM SAM!" But, over time is when I noticed certain thing about Sam and gradually, I realized, I never felt ANYTHING for Carly. The day that struck me like lightning was when we had our first kiss on the fire escape.

"I know" Sam and I spoke simultaneously.

"It makes me feel sad for lesser lockers" Carly said. 

"I could fit a whole editing bay in there" I said, not peeling my eyes of the locker. But, I would often sneak a glance at Sam .

"You could fit a body in there" Sam said, still holding onto her meat. 

Carly and I turned our heads towards her with a weird look. It seemed like a thing Sam would say anyway.

Seeing the glare, Sam responded with a "IF one needed to!" 

She was really smart and really good at reading emotions. Well, except love, maybe, coz she still hasn't seen through my face. 

Suddenly, the speaker turned on and Principal Franklin began saying the word "Microphone" in different pitches. I stifled a laughter and turned around. He began speaking and I just listened. 

"As you can see, this large glass tank has many individually wrapped fat cakes" Principal Franklin began before he was rudely interrupted by Sam yelling " FAT CAKES! YEAH!!!" at the top of her lungs. Sam, the girl who was never afraid to speak her mind. 

"Now, the student who guesses closest to the exact number of fat cakes in this tank wins locker 239!" he said.

Everyone began cheering until Gibby raised his hands and asked him how many number of fat cakes were there in the tank. 

The principal stared at Gib like the rest of us before saying " Oh Gibby, there is so much not right about you"

As he told the others to pick a ballot and write in the number of Fat Cakes in the tank, Carly asked me what my strategy was. 

" I'm gonna measure the tank, calculate the internal volume then I'm gonna evaluate the mass of a single fat cake and use linear algebra to..." 

"I got it!" Sam interrupted as she looked at the number she wrote. 

"Oh Right" I scoffed. 

"You already have your guess?" Carly asked in shock.

Sam Scoffed. "It's not a guess! I got the answer!" she said shrugging her shoulders. 

"How?" I asked.

"Mama Knows her fat cakes" she said. 

I love it when she calls herself that

"C'mon! You can't figure it out without some kind of method" I said, getting lost in her blue eyes.

Suddenly, Carly spoke up. 

"Gibby has a method" she said emotionless. We turned around to find Gibby rubbing his shirtless back on the glass tank.

"Gibby?" Sam asked. "What are you doing?" 

"Nothiinnnggggg!!!!!" he said as he continued to rub himself onto the tank.

We all shuddered. Looks like nobody would be touching that tank for a..... For ever.

Locker 239 really didn't mean much to me. When I told Gibby it was a locker with a view because the cheer leaders walk by it, I didn't really mean it. The real view was going to be Sam. Plus, I decided if I won that locker, I might be able to impress her.

The bell rang and Sam and Carly walked to class. I noticed that her Salami was gone but, I figured she was done eating it because she takes her meat VERY seriously.

I chuckled and picked up the ballot before going to the tank to perform my calculations.

No wonder Sam wouldn't go for a guy like me... I just re-played what I said to Carly and even I think I sounded like a nub. 

I shook my head and sighed. I took out my emergency measuring tape and went towards the tank. Suddenly, I remembered Gibby's antics and took a few steps away from the tank.

"Looks like approximate values it is!" I said and started evaluating the measurements from afar to try and win the locker and within minutes, I wrote down the number 2718 on the ballot and dropped it into the box. 

If this doesn't impress Sam, I don't know what will.

~~

Hey Guys! 

So, this is my first fan fiction and since I LOVE iCarly, here it is! I had a few inspirations from other Seddie Fanfictions so, go check out the stories by OTPshipper13<3

Anyway,

I'll post the next chapter as soon as possible! This story is completely in Freddie's POV.

Only the first chapter, i.e. this one will be from the original iCarly. The rest of it is all me.

Characters are a complete property of Nickelodeon and Dan Schneider. I only own the ones I make up.

Love,

Hayley