Emma lawley

Tamzin:*my best friend is coming over today and I can't wait and then I hear cameron say that emmas here so I run downstairs and yell*EMMA!!*the i run to her and hug her*

Emma:*i just got inside the house and tamzin came running downstairs and yelled Emma an then i say*TAMZIN!!*and then I run to her and we hug for a few minutes*

Tamzin:how've u been girl ?

Emma:I been good how about u?

Tamzin:I been great

Emma:u wanna go upstairs?

Tamzin:sure lets go*i grab her arm and run upstairs *

Emma:*so we just got upstairs in her room and I sit on her chair and she sits on her bed and I say*hey u wanna do something tonight?

Tamzin:whatever it is I'm down.

Emma:ok.....do u wanna go to a party tonight....at my friends house?

Tamzin:ah girl u know I'm up to party's haha

Emma:great then lets get ready

Tamzin:ok*i go to my closet and get out a red dress that's pretty tight and it shows ur boobs really good and I get a push up bra and a red thong and some red high heels and I lay those put on my bed and go in my bathroom and showor and wash my hair and wash my body and the get out and dry off and put my hair up in a messy bun first and then wrap up in a towel and walk out and then put my robe on and go to my makeup desk and put in my makeup and then do my hair*

Emma:*while Tamzin is getting ready i walk in the guest room and pull out the cloths that I brought for the party and it's a black right dress with a push-up bra inside of it and a black thong and black heels and then I go to the guest bathroom and take a showor and wash my hair and body and then get out and dry off and do my hair an makeup in the bathroom and go back in the room and start getting ready*

Tamzin:*after I'm don't doing my makeup and curling my hair I get up and put on my bra and then my thong and then I put on my dress and then my heels and then I look in the mirror and check myself out haha*

Emma:*when I get back in the room I put on my thong and dress and my heels and then I walk out the same time with tamzin*

Tamzin & Emma:Cute!

Tamzin:no I gotta say we look hot lol

Emma:I totally agree

Tamzin:so what time is the party?

Emma:it's in 2 hours.

Tamzin:oh cool*after I say that I hear cameron call is and coming upstairs*

Cameron:tamzin Emma y'all ok*i ask walking upstairs*

Tamzin & Emma:*wisper yells*shit

Emma:*after we say that I grab out robes and a towel and say*put this on and put ur hair up with this yowl

Tamzin:but what about my hair?

Emma:do u wanna worry about getting introuble or ur hair

Tamzin:good point*after she says that we put our robes on and put our hair up with the towl*

Cameron:*i walk upstairs to the girls room or to the guest room and open the door and say*hey girls r y'all ok?

Tamzin &Emma:yea

Cameron:alright well me and haily are going to hang out with nash and hayes do y'all want to come?

Tamzin & Emma:no were good

Cameron:ok well see y'all later

Tamzin:k*once her closed the door and we know that he already left we get the robe off and towel down and fix our hair and then we go downstairs and out the door and start walking to the party*

(To be continued)