A beginning

//Quackitys pov\\

It was 4:20 am 

I was still awake. I had to stream tomorrow. 

I don't want to

There was a reason for everything, why I don't want to stream... and of course why I can't sleep. Everything has a reason! If I don't stream he will get mad, I don't want him to be mad. That's the one thing I defiantly don't want. I reached for my phone to text someone, anyone. I was not talking to Jschlatt. Defiantly not. I looked through my friends and saw a few people online.

Karl, Tommy, and Wilbur.

                  Karl❤️                      

 Quackity

hey karl

Quackity knew texting Karl would make him more stressed, Karl made him nervous and sick. But he was drawn to it in a way. He didn't understand it.

Karl❤️ 

Hello, Why r you awake this early?                                                                                                            

 Quackity

i never went to bed

Karl❤️

y?

Quackity

i couldn't fall asleep

Karl❤️

y not?

Quackity

uh

can we call?

Without an answer, the phone started ringing. Quackity had a quick rush of anxiety go through his body realizing how loud it was. I answered the call and shakily said

"hey"

//No ones pov -3-\\

Karl felt a weird feeling in his stomach. In some way, that word triggered something, maybe the way it was said... or his stupidity.

"what happened?" Karl said genuinely concerned.

"nothing I just spilled water everywhere" Quackity didn't want to lie but, if Jschlatt ever found out he told him. It'd be over.

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"Quackity?"

Quackity snapped out of his thoughts that were trapping his mind seconds ago.

"what?"

"Why aren't you sleeping." Karl said now as a statement rather than a question.

"hm"

A billion thoughts came rushing to his head, all were mixed but one. His mind read it then immediately shut down the idea. 'That's stupid if I tell him, he'll tell Sap If he tells Sap, Sap will tell dream and so on!' But the thought wouldn't go away. He eventually heard the voices attack his head until he finally gave in.

"Karl..."

"Can you tell me now?"

"Jschlatt, he well... abuses me..."

The mood in the call changed immediately, but Karl stayed quiet.

"when he's drunk specifically, but sometimes it's normal when he's not drunk. He almost always comes home at 2 am drunk and horny he will try to abuse me... sexually. If I say no then that's when he abuses me physically."

"And some people in my chat still hate on me for being..." Quackity sighed dramatically.

"Ok thank you" 

Quackity stayed quiet mumbling slightly.

"Try and get some sleep it'll be okay" Karl said shakily.

The call ended leaving the room filled with an empty silence. But almost like a miracle, Quackity fell asleep.

Nervous and afraid.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What do you think voices U^U ------>

(That idea was from another book so if someone knows the writer I'll credit them for the idea in the future.)

I hope you guys like it so far the next ones I will try to make longer. -3-

Words: 504