Hello

//No ones pov\\ 

"I'm home!" Karl yelled from the door.

Quackity was switching his eyes across the visual parts of the house. The front door was by the kitchen. The counters wrapped around two of the walls. Across from the kitchen was the living room, a wall separating the two rooms. There was a hallway on the other side of the door. With three rooms. One door was open revealing the bathroom. But the rest of the doors were closed, leaving Quackity thinking they were bedrooms.

Sapnap came in saying "hey babe!" not realizing Quackity was in the room. Quackity went silent, with Karl quickly realizing. Sapnap was hugging Karl and once he pulled back he realized Quackity blushing slightly.

"This is what you were doing?" Sapnap said grinning.

"Well, I... I invited Quackity to live with us" Karl said quietly, half mumbling.

A silence approached and Quackity was getting even more worried each second that passed.

"You didn't ask me?"

"I thought-"

"Wheres he gonna sleep?!"

"The couch?" Karl mumbled looking at the ground.

"Karl the couch is shit and you know that!"

Quackity giggled but quickly covered his mouth with his hand with his eyes wide. Sapnap looked over and started laughing. Karl soon joining in. When Sapnaps laughing came to a stop he asked.

"But still, where is he gonna sleep?"

Karl stopped laughing when Quackity was the first to answer.

"On the floor?" 

"That's not any better!" Karl said joining the conversation.

"I could put blankets on the floor?"

"We have like two blankets," Sapnap said as he walked over to the kitchen in the search for popcorn.

"That's true" Karl muttered.

"Oh well, we'll figure it out later," Karl added on.

Sapnap nodded slightly and went back to his search.

<><><><><><>

297 words