Chapter 1- The Beginning

It was Mayhem, destruction.....everything was destroyed. Buildings, houses, cars and what was the cause of this destruction? It was two people. One was the great vampire himself Alucard and the other was none other that YN, the Vampire Hunter, who just so happened to be Half Human and Half Vampire. The two weren't even breaking a sweat, Alucard and YN both had their swords in hand and they were staring each other down. YN ran at Alucard and Alucard did the same to YN, the two clash swords and they do it at a speed that no one could keep up with.

Alucard "I must say out of everyone that I have faced, you are one of the strongest vampires that I have ever met."

YN "The same goes for you, it makes it better for when I can kill you."

Alucard smiled at YN as YN did not have one, but instead it was a look of 'I'm going to find a way to fucking murder you.' They got interrupted by some Vampires who tried going after the two of them and so they stopped fighting to take care of business. After they killed all of the vampires, they went back to fighting each other and after hours and hours of fighting, it got to the point to where YN and Alucard called a truce amongst themselves as they couldn't kill each other. The two of them got to talking and YN realized that they are basically similar in a way, they both kill Vampires, especially that prey on the innocent.

Alucard "I've never met a Hybrid like you before."

YN "When my mother was pregnant with me, she was bitten by a Vampire, when I was a boy, she murdered everyone we cared about, as the building was on fire she looked at me with hunger in her eyes looking like she wanted to kill me, so I had to kill her first. Once I killed her, she turned to ash and I escaped. A few years later, I was hunting vampires and none have escaped my grasp or sight. Until you know we met and well you're the only Vampire that I haven't been able to kill."

Alucard "Well many have tried but they all have failed. The way I became the first was because, the day I was going to be executed, so I drank the blood from the battlefield where the fight took place and as the blade hit my neck, I felt different, more powerful, from that day, I became the first Vampire. Over 400 years later, I fought a man by the name of Abraham Van Helsing."

YN "Helsing?"

Alucard "You know him?"

YN "The old bastards the one who trained me."

Alucard "Interesting. Anyway, he kept me imprisoned under the Helsing manner and well I'm just going to give you the shortest answer possible, I joined the Hellsing corporation and now I hunt Vampires."

YN "Damn. It seems that we are not that much different, the two of us are cursed with this immortality, we can't die we just have to sit by and watch as people we care about die, but we have to live forever because of what we are."

Alucard "Yeah, nothing will change that."

YN got up and walked away, he headed to his motorcycle and he drove to Alucard and said.

YN "Till we meet again."

Alucard "*Chuckle* yeah."

YN then drove off and headed to where ever the stench of Vampires were at. For he was YN the Daywalker.

end of chapter.