Why.

"Channie, are you done with your paperwork yet? I wanna play super Mario with you" Felix was getting bored just watching me fill out boxes and signing my name at the bottom of many papers. "Sorry lix I still have a lot more to do" I said not looking up, I could feel his sad stare until I heard my door close suggesting that he had left.

Where had Felix gone? Well to the hospital. He had gone to anonymously pay off all of the bills for me, once he had done so he left the hospital with a smile and came back to the office. He sat on the sofa which was facing a TV, he opened his bag I didn't realize he brought and got out his switch "where did you go? " I asked "oh- back to the hotel to get some more games and on the back I went to the bathroom too" He said.

He was a very good liar and he always has been. " Oh ok well I'm almost done with today's work but I have to go somewhere after and then I can play with you" I stated in a friendly manner but sounding a bit competitive towards the end. Felix had the brightest smile on his face it was almost as bright as the sun, I love his smile I wish I could see it more often.

After work I headed to the hospital to pay off more of my bills, I entered and walked up to the front desk "hello I'm here to pay off some more of my bills, my name is Christopher bang and the patient was my dad" I could see the nurse looking through files when she stopped at mine "Ummm well..... it has already been paid off already" She looked at me confused and I returned her the same look of confusion "does it say who by? " I questioned hoping for an answer "no, it was payed of as under the name anonymous"

She shrugged her shoulders and went back to her work leaving me lost in thought. Who was it? How did they know about my bills only jenny knew? Could it have been Felix's parents hoping for me to give in. Or was it just someone being sympathetic towards me.

If there is one thing that I hate the most its when people act out of sympathy, because you never know if the sympathy is real or they just want to gain something from it. After my little thought trance had passed I went back to the office, as soon as I walked in asked jenny " Did you pay off my hospital bills? " She shook her head, I scratched the back of my head and walked back to my office.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Well that sure is getting some where I know it's been nearly a month since I last posted sorry about that it's just that I have had tests and I completely forgot that I have a fanfic to write.
Well I'm hopefully continuing to write the fic more .

see you in the next one <3