Chapter 6

Chanyeol's POV

She loosened her hug and looked up at me. "Chanyeol, will you be my boyfriend?"

I got out from the hug and gave her a look. "I mean, it's not like it's gonna be that serious. It's just until I move on." She said.

"You mean like, I pretend to be your boyfriend?" I said and pointed to myself then to her. She nodded.

I sighed. "I-I need to think."

I turned my back on her. But then she grabbed my hand. "Chanyeol, please help me move on." She said trying to hold back the tears. "Every time I remember Baekhyun I realize how I love him and how I have been so stupid for falling for him. Please help me. I want to move on. But I can't. I just can't..."

I went near her and cup her face with my hands. "Shush... I'm going to think about it okay? Now can you smile for me?" I said. She was hesitant but then did it. She smiled like it was the first time.

I smiled and turned back and walked to the gate. What am I going to do?

...

It was the 2nd period of the day and its seems like the 7th already. Time goes by too slow. I can't really focus on what the teacher has been saying. I have been too busy thinking and spacing out.

Taeyeon is really hurt and I need to help her. Baekhyun is also hurt. If I choose Baekhyun wouldn't that be unfair for Taeyeon? They're both hurt. What do I do?

"Earth to Chanyeol." Someone said. I woke up from my senses and looked to see Baekhyun in front of me. Shit. Not now. Please.

"Are you okay?" He said. I just nodded, I was at loss of words.

He gave me a look and then went back to his seat while looking back at me. I know that he can sense something is off about me. Which there is. I looked at the corner and saw Taeyeon looking at me too with a sad face. Damn.

The third period passed and it was lunch time already. I quickly went out the door to get sometime alone. I know that if I would stay there, Taeyeon and Baekhyun would invite me to lunch. And that would make it worse. I can't just make us all go to lunch together. Awkwardness would really be in our table and that, I would think that I should probably eat in the restroom than on that table. Really, its gross. But I guess I got no choice.

Sighs. I went to wander around the school. Class doesn't start at 2. I still have 2 hours before break finishes.

I was wandering aimlessly that I already bumped into someone. "I'm sorry. My bad. I wasn't paying attention." I looked at the person who bumped at me. He was a student about an age of mine. I remember him as one of my classmates but I can't really remember his name.

"No. It's okay. Wait! You're Chanyeol right?" He said and I just looked at him confused. "Yeah. Would you like to join me for lunch? I was having a hard time looking for someone to join me and I don't want to eat alone." He said cheerfully. Strange. He has a fierce look but his attitude is really different. I was taller than him but we're almost the same at height. He had looks and I bet girls have been swooning over him already.

He cleared his throat suddenly and put his right hand forward. "If it doesn't make you comfortable. I'll introduce myself. I am Huang Zitao but I'll go for Tao." I was hesitant but I shook my hand with his and after seconds we both let go.

"So is it okay?" He suddenly said. I nodded. Thank god. He came or I would end up starving.

We were silent the whole time we were walking our way to the cafeteria. Or at least I think we were. He keep on humming and whistling while walking to the cafeteria.